Gta4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got it on the PS3?

If so what are your gametags? Could play online, I was shooting up either Hazzman or his brother earlier.

Anybody got it on the PS3?

If so what are your gametags? Could play online, I was shooting up either Hazzman or his brother earlier.

things just never change with you do they?

The pair of us.... many 'i'll get that cnut in a minute' were said. I was preparing myself to bakooze you but you were far too quick on the ball.

It was only a party game, I invited you on so we could go around the city shooting other people but you turned on me so I tried my best to put you in the ground.

I'm fecking useless at this game, played it for 2 hours and I'm only at the point of ferrying that Jermaine about.

The story mode just seems to be me being a bloody free taxi, no doubt it will improve though.
exactly my fear if i buy this-though i'm fecking tempted!

exactly my fear if i buy this-though i'm fecking tempted!

Thats what I cannot understand, all the hype and the panic buying to find out quickly it's not a game for you or it's not as good as before. £50 down the shitter.
How many would admit to the game being crap after parting with a big wad of cash for it....:102:

i would never pay more money then the standard retail price for a game no matter how much i wanted it-i'm still undecided at the moment, and think i will be better of saving my money for the summer

i would never pay more money then the standard retail price for a game no matter how much i wanted it-i'm still undecided at the moment, and think i will be better of saving my money for the summer
The old saying DD, A fool and his money

Finally got it yesterday from Gamestation in town.

Whats most impressed me about the game is just the sheer depth of it.

I've been to see a full, entertaining show with Roman after taking Michelle out to bowling.

I Just hope Rockstar havnt fully concentrated on these 'little things' and the missions are just as impressive.

Finally made it to the middle island.

Have been to the Statue of Liberty and got the T-shirt literally.

heard there is a comedy club in the game in which ricky gervais plays the comic.

Yeah he does a sketch of about 5 minutes.
I have gone off him recently but his sketch on the game actually did have me laughing out loud.
Or should I say Lol?:icon_wink

I have two copies now, so if anyone wants to buy one from me (seen as everywhere is sold out) then throw us a PM, and we can discuss the price.

EDIT: (version is for the Xbox 360)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673