Gta4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it. Can't be bothered to play it though.

Saw then discussing this on the News this morning and they showed bits of it...Quite why anybody would enjoy 'playing' this is beyond me but it takes akl kinds

quite how anybody can get all excited about a fcuking game is beyond me. Standing waiting outside blockbusters, taking days off work.... and all over a fcuking game

Was on this last night for a couple of hours with my mates.

Haven't played the story game yet, but we were free roaming around the map in a private game. The map's fcuking massive!!!!!!

We "borrowed" an estate car, one of my mates was driving and two of us were in the back leaning out the window and shooting anybody that moved. I also got on a motorbike and did a donut until the rear tyre popped and sparks were flying from the bike.

Will start the story today.

Haven't played the story game yet, but we were free roaming around the map in a private game. The map's fcuking massive!!!!!!

We "borrowed" an estate car, one of my mates was driving and two of us were in the back leaning out the window and shooting anybody that moved. I also got on a motorbike and did a donut until the rear tyre popped and sparks were flying from the bike.

Stop pretending you have 2 mates!!

Killed 6 Albanians, raped 2 women and robbed a police car on it yesterday. Classic

* This did not happen as I haven't had chance to play it yet thanks to a someone hogging it since my arrival from work yesterday.

The earlier you pre-ordered, the earlier your order is posted.

You might have to wait until the next batch before you receive it.

Yer well I've cancelled my order with Play.com

It seems everyone raves about Play.com but whenever I've dealt with them they've never been that special.

Ordered one off eBay for £54.95 which should be arriving tomorrow morning.

£54.95 you ask?

Everyone and their cousin is sold out I say.

Stop pretending you have 2 mates!!

In fact, stop pretending you own the game altogether! :icon_cool

Yer well I've cancelled my order with Play.com

It seems everyone raves about Play.com but whenever I've dealt with them they've never been that special.

Ordered one off eBay for £54.95 which should be arriving tomorrow morning.

£54.95 you ask?

Everyone and their cousin is sold out I say.
why not just wait you sad feck?

I'm fecking useless at this game, played it for 2 hours and I'm only at the point of ferrying that Jermaine about.

The story mode just seems to be me being a bloody free taxi, no doubt it will improve though.

I'm fecking useless at this game, played it for 2 hours and I'm only at the point of ferrying that Jermaine about.

The story mode just seems to be me being a bloody free taxi, no doubt it will improve though.
I've only just to a geezer called Roman. Didn't realize I had to do anything, I was just exploring.

I've only just to a geezer called Roman. Didn't realize I had to do anything, I was just exploring.

Exploring is the best bit about it IMO.

Might get it for my son.

What are the min reqs for it?

Might get it for my son.

What are the min reqs for it?
If your Son is over 18, likes beating up women, likes to hear the word "f*ck" on a regular basis, likes killing coppers and drug lords. Then buy him it.

Thought it was available on the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670