Heath Ledger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers then. I'm not a bad person.

Do you drink alcohol biff? Smoke tobacco? drink tea, coffee?

Ive got no time for drug taking (illegal). ive never taken drugs so maybe it makes it easier for me to be of this opinion.

The others you mention are all legal.

I realise lots of people take drugs and carry on with their lives with no probs.But i think you will agree that there are also too many crimes commited by drug takers.

Even your Country isnt exempt......

Traveller murdered his sister while high on drugs.

(From Irish Independent)

Gordon

Deegan

A 27-YEAR-OLD man was yesterday sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of his sister while he was high on drink and drugs.

Settled Traveller Robert O'Brien killed mother-of-three Elizabeth McCarthy (32) after a family wedding in September 2004.

On the fifth day of his trial at the Central Criminal Court in Ennis, O'Brien, of St John's Park, Castleisland, Co Kerry, changed his plea to guilty after Mr Justice Paul Carney ruled that...

No sympathy. I wish all drug takers the same fate. Especially those who you use drug taking as an excuse for Robbing and mugging vulnerable people amongst us.

' he needed money for his drug habbit m'laud' :098:

Did you know, in the last year for which there are figures, ten times as many people died from prescription drugs than "illegal" drubgs in the USA? :102:

Ive got no time for drug taking (illegal). ive never taken drugs so maybe it makes it easier for me to be of this opinion.

I realise lots of people take drugs and carry on with their lives with no probs.But i think you will agree that there are also too many crimes commited by drug takers.

Even your Country isnt exempt......

Traveller murdered his sister while high on drugs.

(From Irish Independent)

Gordon

Deegan

A 27-YEAR-OLD man was yesterday sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of his sister while he was high on drink and drugs.

Settled Traveller Robert O'Brien killed mother-of-three Elizabeth McCarthy (32) after a family wedding in September 2004.

On the fifth day of his trial at the Central Criminal Court in Ennis, O'Brien, of St John's Park, Castleisland, Co Kerry, changed his plea to guilty after Mr Justice Paul Carney ruled that...

By your logic we should make alcohol illegal? :102: Notice how the headline twists the "facts" to render the whole article suspect. :102:

The point is :102:

Let us ban prescription drugs are they are more dangerous especially when most people take them as a cure not as a means to to kill themselves.

Let us ban prescription drugs are they are more dangerous especially when most people take them as a cure not as a means to to kill themselves.

If taken properly they dont kill.

If you abuse something,and that includes alcohol, you are looking for probs.

I dont make the law, alcohol is legal cocaine and the likes arent.

Last edited:

I really don't see what difference that makes, or what your point is. Drugs are drugs, legal or not.

and just as many crimes committed by non-drug takers.
Let's take your point to the next level & argue for legalising all drugs, provide them on prescription for those that need them and massively reduce crime in one fell swoop.

So was it the legal or the illegal drug that made him do it, or is he just a ****?

If taken properly they dont kill.

If you abuse something,and that includes alcohol, you are looking for probs.

I dont make the law, alcohol is legal.

It is also one of the most devastating drugs known to mankind.

I really don't see what difference that makes, or what your point is. Drugs are drugs, legal or not. Your joking.Comparing asprin and cocaine on the same level is madness.

and just as many crimes committed by non-drug takers.

point to the next level & argue for legalising all drugs, provide them on prescription for those that need them and massively reduce crime in one fell swoop.

Another topic.

Let's take your So was it the legal or the illegal drug that made him do it, or is he just a ****?

If he abused the legal drug while taking an illegal drug, then yes hes a ****.

Just for the record..............

I dont smoke, i dont drink coffee,i dont take illegal drugs,I drink but dont abuse the privelidge,i drink tea (maybe 2 cups a day), i dont break the law (that i know of) and im happily married.

On the other hand, ive known people who have abused drink, drugs and women. The majority are either, dead, in and out of jail, divorced with kids and broke.

I must be doing something wrong :102:

What a load of bollocks-the reason more people die from prescription drugs is because there is more of them about and more people have access to them-im sure the ratio of prescription drug deaths to persons on them is a lot lower then the ratio of deaths to heroin users etc

I dont smoke, i dont drink coffee,i dont take illegal drugs,I drink but dont abuse the privelidge,i drink tea (maybe 2 cups a day), i dont break the law (that i know of) and im happily married.

On the other hand, ive known people who have abused drink, drugs and women. The majority are either, dead, in and out of jail, divorced with kids and broke.

Because you are divorced it doesn't mean it was caused by drink or drugs or whatever.People get divorced for a variety of reasons

Just for the record.............

I take lots of drugs, both legal & illegal, I drink several cups of very strong, black tea everyday struggle to function properly without it, I break lots of laws on a regular basis, I'm a very happy family man, I've never been to jail, I'm not dead and I've got plenty of money.

I'm not doing anything wrong.

Just for the record.............

I take lots of drugs, both legal & illegal, I drink several cups of very strong, black tea everyday struggle to function properly without it, I break lots of laws on a regular basis, I'm a very happy family man, I've never been to jail, I'm not dead and I've got plenty of money.

I'm not doing anything wrong.
your still a **** though

I am with Biff on this one. ILLEGAL drugs are illegal and pushers of them get nailed by the law. Providers of legal drugs are usually doctors or chemists. IMO people who abuse legal drugs should get the same punishment as those who take illegal ones, there is no difference.
People know what the stuff does to you, you have to be the thickest of the thick not to know so anyone who overdoses should be left to fend for themselves, it was their own fault.
And before you go bleating on about drink, that should be the same as well. Drink related illnesses, they fend for themselves. If caught on the streets drunk beyond a certain level, round the ****ers up and give them hard labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669