Heath, Stewart,dabizas

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave

I dont want to single players out they were awful but heath, dabizas and stewart shoudl never put on a city shirt again! ****ing awful!!!

I Agree with dabizas He was shocking, thinks hes 2 good for us!!

Heath however, cant agree with u there, Hes done well cant think of a mistake he made, if he did it mite have looked bad because he had 2 clear up all of Dabizas's mistakes

Stewart, at least he wanted the ball, dont see why ever1 is getting on his back he was the only movin and lookin for the ball, sure the quality wasnt there 2day but for me was 1 of our better players!

Couldnt agree more.... how can you be a professional footballer and not pass the ball straight.

Heath and dabizas ARE NOT Steven Gerrard so why the fcuk are they trying 30 yard passes all the time?? If you can't pass very well play the ball simple!! Short passes that almost any player in the world can do for christs sake is that so hard!!!....

that nicely brings me on to stewart who should go back to primary school and learn how to kick a football properly. The guy is a disgrace 99% of his passes missed their target by 10 metres, and i'm talking 10 ft passes here not 50ft.

Heath is incapable of passing the ball to one of his own players,whatever his defencesive capabilities are if he gives it away 75% of the time then he shouldn't be in the side.Dabizas 'grapples' players far too often and he will eventually give a penalty away.So who at the back then? Keown and Stearman I think its at least worth a try.

Heath however, cant agree with u there, Hes done well cant think of a mistake he made

How about trying to pass the ball 15 yards and knocking it out of play (TWICE)??

The guy is a joke and shoudlnt be near any sort of football team.

F*****G Hell if it was up to all of you lot we would be playing a different starting 11 each week!

Keown would have played if he was fit, Hes 2 old 2 play 2 games in 3 days!!

It all comes down to why is Heath having to play longer balls?? No movement from midfield thats why!

He's played it out twice yer and they were both on his weeker foot!.. Name me 1 pro who makes every single pass...

I wouldn't have given it anyone, no one who played today (except Tiatto) deserved to be captain of the team.

It's not the long passes,he can't play the short ball.Is it asking too much to expect a professional footballer to be able to kick it to a player in his own side and not either the stand or the opposition.

Dabizas and Heath did have bad games today but generally they are solid defenders. You dont know what Mickys orders are and he may well have told Heath to try to play the long ball upfield or out to the wingand if your in the middle there isnt always an easy option on!

Stewart i thought had a decent game today, yer he made a few mistakes but is it a suprise when all of our shitty fans are on his back from the word go! Today he was taking on players and putting in some decent crosses, and if we're talking about set pieces from Stewart, they were a damn sight better than many of Muzzys last year!

Sometimes i think the fans are just waiting for us to go behind so they can moan about it!! :twisted: :twisted:

Wot i hate is the ppl who i sit with who cant wait for stewart 2 get on the ball. Then they all say o here we go, and then expect him 2 make a mistake every time, sayin o theres a surprise ;like theyd rather c him make a mistake then score or put a good cross in the T***S

I didn't think Stewart was the worst player out there,at least he looked 'bothered'.His crosses were too near the keeper though.

yeah I agree with you, Stewart wasn't the worst player out there today but near the end he kept getting booed which was dissapointing.

The entire attitude of the fans at the Walkers is negitive! This clearly reflects upon the players, im almost as dissapointed with the fans as the players this afternoon!

FOX MENTAL said:
Dabizas and Heath did have bad games today but generally they are solid defenders. You dont know what Mickys orders are and he may well have told Heath to try to play the long ball upfield or out to the wingand if your in the middle there isnt always an easy option on!

Stewart i thought had a decent game today, yer he made a few mistakes but is it a suprise when all of our shitty fans are on his back from the word go! Today he was taking on players and putting in some decent crosses, and if we're talking about set pieces from Stewart, they were a damn sight better than many of Muzzys last year!
Sometimes i think the fans are just waiting for us to go behind so they can moan about it!! :twisted: :twisted:

You do know muzzy was top assisster in the prem last year out of all the other clubs?

Yeah and they just about all came in the first half of the season. How many times did he simply kick the ball out of play?

For god sake go home and stop moaning!

BOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572