Heath, Stewart,dabizas

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not comparing Stewart to Muzzy as a player, but from dead ball crosses in the latte half of last season Muzzys crossing was not good, nor this season was Gemmils or Williams! Stewart was at least getting the ball into a decent area with some pace!

Fair enough heath, dabizas and stewart weren't at the races but can anyone tell me what scowy is on the pitch for, he's no good out wide, crap up front and rubbish in the middle. Scowy is the ultimate utility player - shite in all positions! He's a passenger - but will micky drop him? No. We needed to get at brighton - attack them - tiato on the left, gillespie on the right and not see scowy lumbering around the pitch. Scowy's pace is deceptive - he's slower than he looks.

foxes1970 said:
Scowy is the ultimate utility player - shite in all positions! He's a passenger - but will micky drop him? No. We needed to get at brighton - attack them - tiato on the left, gillespie on the right and not see scowy lumbering around the pitch. Scowy's pace is deceptive - he's slower than he looks.

Too true, he was awful today. His heading, which is supposed to be his (only?) strength was very poor (did you see the last chance of the game, where he headed the ball AWAY from the brighton goal). He tried to play in several positions, the left, the right, the centre and failed in all of them. He broke down attacking moves by his dreadful control of the ball. I can't see his getting dropped, since he was everpresent last season. If the rumour about Norwich being interested was true, Micky has shot the club in the foot by not offloading him.

Scowy was not too bad today, he won a lot of flick ons in the air but lets face it apart from tiatto name me 1 player who played well today!

ajj said:
foxes1970 said:
Scowy is the ultimate utility player - shite in all positions! He's a passenger - but will micky drop him? No. We needed to get at brighton - attack them - tiato on the left, gillespie on the right and not see scowy lumbering around the pitch. Scowy's pace is deceptive - he's slower than he looks.

Too true, he was awful today. His heading, which is supposed to be his (only?) strength was very poor (did you see the last chance of the game, where he headed the ball AWAY from the brighton goal). He tried to play in several positions, the left, the right, the centre and failed in all of them. He broke down attacking moves by his dreadful control of the ball. I can't see his getting dropped, since he was everpresent last season. If the rumour about Norwich being interested was true, Micky has shot the club in the foot by not offloading him.

Can't believe that Norwich brought a quality player like Doherty from spurs when scowy was available. :wink:

FOX MENTAL said:
i am not comparing Stewart to Muzzy as a player, but from dead ball crosses in the latte half of last season Muzzys crossing was not good, nor this season was Gemmils or Williams! Stewart was at least getting the ball into a decent area with some pace!

I agree, it's nice that someone noticed that Stewart was not sh*t today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566