Hereford Utd (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their captain giving them a bollocking here, we should hopefully use this to our advantage

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hereford_united/7989506.stm

our captain should bollock himself,then bollock the whole team, and do it on CNN so it gets worldwide coverage and then maybe collectively this team will pull its socks up,play like champions and stop whinging about we played well and got no luck etc.
p'boro have pulled off 6 wins in a row. they are an average league 1 side.. we are potentially a premiership chasing side.

Last edited:
our captain should bollock himself,then bollock the whole team, and do it on CNN so it gets worldwide coverage and then maybe collectively this team will pull its socks up,play like champions and stop whinging about we played well and got no luck etc.
p'boro have pulled off 6 wins in a row. they are an average league 1 side.. we are potentially a premiership chasing side.

:icon_roll Oh dear

p'boro [...] are an average league 1 side..

I see. That will be why they are at the top of the division then?

we are potentially a premiership chasing side.

I'm beginning to understand now. I'd been wondering why we were in the third division.

:icon_roll Oh dear

You say oh dear but i'm gonna defend him slightly on this.

We are premiership in everything but team. Stadium, academy etc. That alone makes me think we should be premiership but we dont have a premier team and thats the be all and end all. we dont deserve it till we have it.

and heres where i get absolutley ripped to shreds.......

I actually think 5/6 new quality players in the summer will push us up there challenging for the play offs at least. Some of the teams in the CCC are bollocks. There's not many decent sides in that league. Just look at swansea who have competed well. I suspect they didn't get the financial backing in the summer that Milan will give us when we go up.

I'm feeling confident that maybe not next year but the year after we will be challenging for automatic promotion. Next year i am going for a sneaky way into the play offs.

But.......... I am ever the optimist. I once though Akinbiyi would score 30 goals for us :icon_eek:

Blue Mongie Alert !!
Blue Mongie Alert !!
Blue Mongie Alert !!
Blue Mongie Alert !!

You say oh dear but i'm gonna defend him slightly on this.

We are premiership in everything but team. Stadium, academy etc. That alone makes me think we should be premiership but we dont have a premier team and thats the be all and end all. we dont deserve it till we have it.

and heres where i get absolutley ripped to shreds.......

I actually think 5/6 new quality players in the summer will push us up there challenging for the play offs at least. Some of the teams in the CCC are bollocks. There's not many decent sides in that league. Just look at swansea who have competed well. I suspect they didn't get the financial backing in the summer that Milan will give us when we go up.

I'm feeling confident that maybe not next year but the year after we will be challenging for automatic promotion. Next year i am going for a sneaky way into the play offs.

But.......... I am ever the optimist. I once though Akinbiyi would score 30 goals for us :icon_eek:

That does not explain why he want's the captain to go on CNN and bollock the entire playing staff of the current league leaders.

Im not sure which bit of his post you defended :icon_bigg

Stockdale

Edworthy
Hobbs
Morrison
Powell

Oakley
King
Berner
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

s.
Warner
Chambers
Kisnorbo
Mattock
Astronaught

That does not explain why he want's the captain to go on CNN and bollock the entire playing staff of the current league leaders.

Im not sure which bit of his post you defended :icon_bigg

please- the comment on CNN should be taken tongue in cheek.

Oakley by his own admission stated the Sh@ggers slipped from the automatic promotion spot in 2007 at the finish and said " hopefully " it won't happen again. i hope the team is not doubting itself at this crucial stage of the season -
the Hereford's captain methods tried also in other ways, of motivating the team can be benficial,i just dont like hearing sometimes the well worn phase we played well in some areas..but..

meanwhile if my post is out order then i accept a b$llocking as well.

Come On Leicester......come On Foxes !!!!!

Leicester 4-0 Win For Sure!!

please- the comment on CNN should be taken tongue in cheek.

Oakley by his own admission stated the Sh@ggers slipped from the automatic promotion spot in 2007 at the finish and said " hopefully " it won't happen again. i hope the team is not doubting itself at this crucial stage of the season -
the Hereford's captain methods tried also in other ways, of motivating the team can be benficial,i just dont like hearing sometimes the well worn phase we played well in some areas..but..

meanwhile if my post is out order then i accept a b$llocking as well.

Unless your breaking forum rules then your post is not out of order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669