Hinckley United - Saturday 29th July - pre-season friendly - DIRECTIONS ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anybody want's to come to our house after the game for a coffee your most welcome i live about 10 mins away from the ground sorry i dont drink but there are 2 pubs in the village or bring your own i dont mind ;) if your not driving ive got 3 seat free so could give you a lift

newton

Last edited:
everyone back to newtons for massive piss up.

newton can watch ;) ;) :)

White with 2 Newton please. If I go to the game, then I'll accept your generous offer

Im may well go if I can get away with it with the mrs. Im out all day sunday so she will be expecting me to do some work around the house on sat.......

Re: Hinckley United - Saturday 29th July - pre-season friendly

bocadillo said:
Cheers Newton. The price seems to confirm that they are not expecting many of our 'names' to be there.

In tonights paper RK has said he will play a first team ,he said this is the last 2 games before the season kicks off ,which will give the players that last run out before he starts pulling it all together ready for luton and we should all have a good idea of the starting line up by the end of the weekend ;)

OK guys, this is tomorrow. For those who are going, when and where are we meeting?

newtonfox said:
we will be in bar at the staduim before the game around 2:30 carnt meet up before due to having 3 kids with me
I understand that, defo meet up at some point though Newton

I'll pop in the bar at the ground, and, trains and replacement bus permitting, will have a quick jar at The Union in town beforehand. For those that don't know me I'll be dressed in black with a black rucksack, 6 foot, brownish hair and rather dashing, if I may say.

Real Sharapova said:
I'll pop in the bar at the ground, and, trains and replacement bus permitting, will have a quick jar at The Union in town beforehand. For those that don't know me I'll be dressed in black with a black rucksack, 6 foot, brownish hair and rather dashing, if I may say.

have you had surgery since I met you? ;) :icon_lol:

Real Sharapova said:
Is This You :102:

ont_reaper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572