Ho Hum Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Dear All

After many years of striving, I have started a record/publishing company called Ho Hum Records with a friend.
Our idea is to create a nice community online and to also sell on mainly vinyl and downloads.

So far our artist roster includes: Beth Hirsch, Crispian Mills, Mark Pritchard, Custom Blue, The Willow, Flotilla and Blue Rose Code.

Please let me know what you think of the site at www.hohumrecords.com and share any ideas you may have? There is a forum there too, although I wouldn't want to detract from TB!!!! (I promise no football chat on there Jeff!!!!)

Press release attached also, and thanks for reading...

Alex.

Attachments

• HOHUM_PR_final.pdf
    181.1 KB · Views: 9
Gee thanks Melts :) in this market place I think we may need it......Getting harder this industry....

Early days so far, but I am hoping with a few releases and live things under our belt that the site will be buzzing.....We will see I guess!

Nice one Alex..... good luck with the new business.

:038::038::038::038:

The site looks deadly Alex. Best of luck to you & everyone. :038: :038:

Good luck, it takes a lot of balls to make the leap to starting on your own so I have the utmost respect for you

I think you should sign me and my mate Tommy.
Tommy plays the tin whistle and can sing a bit, but not at the same time. I play the spoons and the decks.
I'm thinking a 2 album deal for about €3 million? We can negotiate, but I'm gonna need some dosh upfront for our expenses.

Where do I sign?

I think you should sign me and my mate Tommy.
Tommy plays the tin whistle and can sing a bit, but not at the same time. I play the spoons and the decks.
I'm thinking a 2 album deal for about €3 million? We can negotiate, but I'm gonna need some dosh upfront for our expenses.

Where do I sign?

Meet you at HFs house by 5am?

Thanks for all the messages of support peeps....If it went at all well, then beware the Ho Hum box, and all the TBers in there....

Just to let you all know the Custom Blue release 'When it Burns' is available at the shop at www.hohumrecords.com for a measily £1.58.....and you get some nice bits in the download too....

Nothing like self-pub. is there?

Thanks all.....!

Just to let you all know the Custom Blue release 'When it Burns' is available at the shop at www.hohumrecords.com for a measily £1.58.....and you get some nice bits in the download too....

Nothing like self-pub. is there?

Thanks all.....!
I know, I've had your spam in my box this morning :icon_roll:icon_wink

Wow, this looks cool, good luck to anyone who owns their own record company, id love to do something similar, what kind of music are the artists you have?

A new day and a new release on Ho Hum Records, this time in the folkier style with Blue Rose Code....If you like your John Martyn then you need to check this one...www.hohumrecords.com
Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670