Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
St leonards maybe :icon_bigg

Near Bexhill? :icon_conf For those of you with Sky she has appeared on the Wedding channel promoting St Lucia. :icon_wink

Already included in the costs. I have a meeting with the this afternoon and the advisor is an old mate of mine so all may not be lost. :icon_wink

Unfortunately in the last 7 weeks I've had 2 weeks snowboarding in France and 1 week holiday in Thailand for a mate's wedding so no holidays for me probably this summer.

Just thought I'd attach the following picture of the poolside menu from Thailand though as it might be of interest to some of the posters on here when choosing where to go:

IMG_0133.jpg

Unfortunately in the last 7 weeks I've had 2 weeks snowboarding in France and 1 week holiday in Thailand for a mate's wedding so no holidays for me probably this summer.

Just thought I'd attach the following picture of the poolside menu from Thailand though as it might be of interest to some of the posters on here when choosing where to go:

View attachment 5373

Is there really any other way!!:icon_eek:

I have seen that one whilst browsing, but we're looking at This One at the moment. We can't book it until next years' holidays are released for sale, and until we've actually set a date.

Looks nice. I try to avoid the places that allow kids. American adults are bad enough!

Looks nice. I try to avoid the places that allow kids. American adults are bad enough!

I'm going on holiday (France) in a few weeks for the first time in many many years without the kids. It is going to be slightly weird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00