Holloway Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one and ONLY positive I can think of about this whole sorry pathetic situation is the lack of Blue Mongies starting the new manager threads.

However,

• New Manager Threads v Disaster?
New Manager threads anyday!!!

why not start threads now about who the manager will be at Christmas time. my guess is Dowie

i was calling for him to be sacked, like many others. the thing is milan is in charge and what he says is final. if people decide to hate him no matter what it will probably just exasibate the whole situation of being in league 1. i like him as a bloke, just not sure about the manager. and i'll probably be accused of being a BM or something, but i'd like to see ollie get it right here and have a fresh start, albeit in a shit league.

Last edited:
how can he not be sacked? He is the manager, the buck stops with him. We got relegated from a poor division, he has to go.

ffs

Its nothing to do with accepting or not accepting the decision:icon_conf We can can post our feelings on it if we don't agree and or discuss our feelings without being told to 'live with it',we are adulyts we don't need to be spoken to like we are five year olds in that surly pompous fashion

Oh, for goodness sake!

Is sending him a letter really that bad?

And besides, the bit that I thought was wrong was his comment that "I got a letter through a fan who made his thoughts heard, but he doesn't know what I've been through and what I gave up to come to this club"... it was his decision to come here.

I pass his house daily, very nice, north Leicestershire.

I understand he rents it of the owner of Visa Versa in Lufbra (yes the very same bar the players were in after the last home game:icon_eek:

i'd like to see ollie get it right here and have a fresh start, albeit in a shit league.

i'd like to see someone get it right and take us out of league one.....i'm not arsed who. but i can't see myself being happy watching a team managed by that arsehole, successful of not

Its nothing to do with accepting or not accepting the decision:icon_conf We can can post our feelings on it if we don't agree and or discuss our feelings without being told to 'live with it',we are adulyts we don't need to be spoken to like we are five year olds in that surly pompous fashion

Maybe you can remember that when people diagree instead of the usual shouting down and accusations of being a BM

Last edited by a moderator:
how can he not be sacked? He is the manager, the buck stops with him. We got relegated from a poor division, he has to go.

ffs
Apparently it is no longer the position of a Manager to be responsible for his staff or company's performance.

i was calling for him to be sacked, like many others. the thing is milan is in charge and what he says is final. if people decide to hate him no matter what it will probably just exasibate the whole situation of being in league 1. i like him as a bloke, just not sure about the manager. and i'll probably be accused of being a BM or something, but i'd like to see ollie get it right here and have a fresh start, albeit in a shit league.

And so say al... eeerrr... some of us!!

Maybe you can remember that when people diagree instead of the usual shouting down and accusations of being a BM

I've never called anyone A BM in my life.:102:

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure where the statement is that he is staying other than on this site.

BBC and official site btoh say business as usual but that no decision has been reached yet on the personnel. it just says that MM will not rush into a decision.

Sounds to me like there is still a distinct possibility that IH will not be here by the start of next season.

Whatever Boc I'm sure if you put your mind to it you can piss off enough people on here so that you will eventually have the Forum to yourself.

You really are upset with the decision, aren't you?

There was only ever any sense in sacking Holloway if a better manager could be recruited. This is what Mandaric has spent the weekend trying to do, and he has failed due to his own working practices- ironically forcing him not to sack someone who appears to deserve it more than Rob Kelly, Nigel Worthington (Yes, I know he wasn't sacked, exactly), or Martin Allen, possible combined.

Personally, the lure of £100 season tickets and a walk to the ground is tempting me here in Huddersfield - even if they have released Frank Sinclair. Milan Mandaric continuing wrecking of my club does not help my dilemma!

i'd like to see someone get it right and take us out of league one.....i'm not arsed who. but i can't see myself being happy watching a team managed by that arsehole, successful of not

its not our mistakes, its how we respond to them and everyone deserves a second chance. i dont want to get bent out of shape over him staying cause wtf sort of difference can i make by moaning. sir alex ferguson or sir digby chicken cesar could be managing this club, if they win, they're doing their jobs and if they dont they deserve to be sacked. ollie deserves to sacked, but he's not........yet :icon_bigg lets just wait and see how he does next season, eh?

whos with me?! :tumbleweed:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673