Holloway Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

I don't think Holloway's safe.

I think MM pulled him in for the meeting to hear is plans for the future and how he can turn the club around. Hence why Penrice was involved.

I believe MM is now going to go away and digest what IH told him and make his decision based on that.

It appears that MM isn't going to sack Holloway as punishment for getting us relegated, but for failing to convince him that he is the man to rescue us.

You are clutching at straws,he will be here come the first match of the season unless someone is insane enough to want him as their Manager.I'll still support my Club but I will ignore anything Holloway says and just try and pretend he's not there

spionfox

how can he not be sacked? He is the manager, the buck stops with him. We got relegated from a poor division, he has to go.

ffs

I think you'll find that the buck actually stops with the owner.

KLFox

I don't think Holloway's safe.

I think MM pulled him in for the meeting to hear is plans for the future and how he can turn the club around. Hence why Penrice was involved.

I believe MM is now going to go away and digest what IH told him and make his decision based on that.

It appears that MM isn't going to sack Holloway as punishment for getting us relegated, but for failing to convince him that he is the man to rescue us.

I hope your right Melts :icon_wink

give_us_a_wave

Holloway says he knows more about this division than MM

Jesus.The reality checks are coming thick & fast aren't they? I've had a complete shitter of a day today & I then come home to read that.

In depth knowledge of the 3rd division is now a vital qualification to be manager of LCFC.Just digesting that fact has made me feel ill.

Ollie,I also have a deep knowledge of the 3rd division.It's a revolting place filled with shite players,rubbish grounds & no noticeable football.Can I have your job please?

Oh...one thing that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet...remember all the shite reffing we've seen in the last couple of seasons? Well,it's going to seem as if we had Collina for every game compared to what's coming.

I'm off to gaze at my collection of Wembley ticket stubs & drink half a bottle of Whiskey while crying bitter tears of pain & anger

Last edited by a moderator:

Macky

Gruntled Member
Maybe you can remember that when people diagree instead of the usual shouting down and accusations of being a BM

I've never witnessed highland 'shouting down' anybody nor calling anyone a BM.

highland fox

Possibly, but I still wouldn't mind an Ayrton that Holloway has gone by game 1 of the new season.

If he was going to go he would have gone last week when Mandaric was still seething.Now Holloway has had a meeting with him and talked him round,whatever his faults Holloway has the gift of the gab and imagine he has talked himself into keeping his job,I can't see how he could have kept it based on his acheivemnts with the Club.Rather like relegation I hoped it wouldn't happen but I kind of knew it would

highland fox

I've never witnessed highland 'shouting down' anybody nor calling anyone a BM.

I'm too much of a coward and BM isn't a term I would use:102: I just tend to spout shite but I'm the first to admit I do

Last edited:

fitz

Now Holloway has had a meeting with him and talked him round,whatever his faults Holloway has the gift of the gab and imagine he has talked himself into keeping his job

told a few ****ing jokes and leaves the room still in a job. works with some of our fans so why not?

beaumontfox

Haven't had time to read the whole thread since coming in from work, the first thing I did was phone up RL and i'm waiting for a call back. Whether it'l lbe after 5pm or when the proper phone-in is on I don't know. I'm fuming!

And listening to some of the calls is making me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

That Barbara woman on just after 4.30pm, she's delighted he's staying cos she say plenty of signs of improvement........couldn't fecking tell the presenter what they were though oculd she??

Apart from we played well in some games......well Barb, we played a few decent games under Kelly and Levein didn't stop them getting the push!

What makes me them ost angry is how he reckon no one is hurting more than him.......how fecking dare he come out with that!! No one hurts more than the fans, the egotistical tosser!

I need a drink and a calm down before I go on air...............

fitz

What makes me them ost angry is how he reckon no one is hurting more than him.......how fecking dare he come out with that!! No one hurts more than the fans, the egotistical tosser!

he'd argue that the fans can't be upset because watching their team going down into division three can't possibly compare with having deaf kids.....so we should all be grateful

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Not at all,I have far more important things in my life than LCFC or Ian Holloway.I rather he wasn't here but I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it.I get 'really upset' about things that are important to me.i support LCFC not Ian Holloway or whoever is in charge

Good - at least we agree on something - I would have had the same thing to say if dowiereidinceallardycesheareretcetc had been appointed.

western road

Well if I were him I'd start to concentrate my memories on the appalling mistakes he's made during last season......... selectionwise, his stupidity with tactics and substitutions, any one of these three should have been enough for him to be shown the door

Heineken Matt

Haven't had time to read the whole thread since coming in from work, the first thing I did was phone up RL and i'm waiting for a call back. Whether it'l lbe after 5pm or when the proper phone-in is on I don't know. I'm fuming!

And listening to some of the calls is making me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

That Barbara woman on just after 4.30pm, she's delighted he's staying cos she say plenty of signs of improvement........couldn't fecking tell the presenter what they were though oculd she??

Apart from we played well in some games......well Barb, we played a few decent games under Kelly and Levein didn't stop them getting the push!

Wow, so much frustration, how on earth do you cope in the summer when Leicester are not playing?

I need a drink and a calm down before I go on air...............

highland fox

We have bought players I can't stand and whilst not liking them I want them to do well because they are in a LCFC shirt,Lee Hendrie being a prime example.He could lead us to Champions League glory and I still wouldn't like Ian Holloway but as I have said before i don't need to like The Manager just want himto succeed,only problem is I can't see the slightest signs that we will succeed under Holloway and I've tried to look for them.

MKFox

I think you'll find that the buck actually stops with the owner.
Not day to day results surely.
Don't think it gets that far, that's why he was away on business towards the end.

MM isn't going to sack himself though is he...:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670