Holloway to learn fate on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect to see a news report sometime in the next few weeks, describing how Ian Holloway managed to lock himself away with his sect and convince them to burn their barn and themselves down to the ground.

I expect to see a news report sometime in the next few weeks, describing how Ian Holloway managed to lock himself away with his sect and convince them to burn their barn and themselves down to the ground.

They will wave their shoes at Ollie and die happy.

I've heard they're gonna be taking over the Wacky Warehouse at Braunstone. They're gonna play in the ball pit and all sorts before setting light to themselves if he gets sacked.

Only read up to page 7 but the defending of Holloway is almost as bad as Josef Fritzl's excuses! :eek:

Two facts, each sackable (sp) offences on their own.

1. He is the worst managed statistically in LCFC's history.

2. He is the only manager to get us relegated into the third tier of English football in LCFC's history.

If after reading this you still want him to stay then I seriously suggest you get some psychiatric help immediately!

I could understand the want to keep him if we was in charge for the last 5 or 6 games and had little chance to save us, but actually, it is under his guidance that we have relegated.

Sorry IH, you may have tried your hardest, been a bit of a laugh but there is no way you should be managing LCFC next season, as someone has already said, if he stays then I can see a similar thing happening next season. :(

Only read up to page 7 but the defending of Holloway is almost as bad as Josef Fritzl's excuses! :eek:

2. He is the only manager to get us relegated into the third tier of English football in LCFC's history.

If after reading this you still want him to stay then I seriously suggest you get some psychiatric help immediately!

I could understand the want to keep him if we was in charge for the last 5 or 6 games and had little chance to save us, but actually, it is under his guidance that we have relegated.

Sorry IH, you may have tried your hardest, been a bit of a laugh but there is no way you should be managing LCFC next season, as someone has already said, if he stays then I can see a similar thing happening next season. :(

:038::038::038::038::038:

i'm sure he will still be there and i would be pleased. the club needs stability and that won't come with chopping and changing again. holloway is god!

i'm sure he will still be there and i would be pleased. the club needs stability and that won't come with chopping and changing again. holloway is god!
You say that like he waved his shoe at you personally, he never, he waved it at me!!!!

He's not the worst manager, statistically, in the club's history. There are managers with worse points/wins records than him.

If you're going to use statistics to prove how crap IH is, please use them properly.

(

He could have been in charge for the last game only and still saved us.

He's not the worst manager, statistically, in the club's history. There are managers with worse points/wins records than him.

If you're going to use statistics to prove how crap IH is, please use them properly.

It all depends which statistics you choose to use.

The number 3 can be statistic if used in relation to the number 2. He is the only manager to take us from Level 2 to Level 3 - and therefore arguably the worst ever manager.

In my opinion Peter Taylor did more damage to the club and therefore could also challenge for being the worst ever manager. Holloway took over when we were damaged goods - but has only made things worse.

The whole situation at The Walkers is a mess and a disgrace - and this is reflected in the from genuine supporters whose views are so messed up that they really do believe that Holloway should be retained.

It's now down to Mandaric. He either brings some sanity to the situation by sacking Holloway on Manday or we continue with a bloke who will just continue to make the club a laughing stock.

Ollie will go only if one of MM's chosen successors pre-agree coming here IMO.

You might be right there Alex,hat a sad and humiliating way to jave clung on to your job though..''Basicaly you aren't what I want but the people I do want won't come here so you'll have to do until they do''

It all depends which statistics you choose to use.

The number 3 can be statistic if used in relation to the number 2. He is the only manager to take us from Level 2 to Level 3 - and therefore arguably the worst ever manager.

In my opinion Peter Taylor did more damage to the club and therefore could also challenge for being the worst ever manager. Holloway took over when we were damaged goods - but has only made things worse.

The whole situation at The Walkers is a mess and a disgrace - and this is reflected in the from genuine supporters whose views are so messed up that they really do believe that Holloway should be retained.

It's now down to Mandaric. He either brings some sanity to the situation by sacking Holloway on Manday or we continue with a bloke who will just continue to make the club a laughing stock.

Redditch, I think you will find the reason the club is a laughing stock starts at the top down, not the bottom up.

You can blame Holloway all you want, but until we get the behind the scenes mickey mouse stuff sorted, no manager has a chance of success.

Milan Mandaric will be shocked into making some inevitable changes after his experiences over the last 18 months - hopefully he will realise that the club is in disarray and sort it out. At least then the manager will have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669