Homer the Replicant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
Homer, remember when MON built a team all season long inside Filbo and a dirty Peter Taylor hatched out and he ate it...implants...they're not your memories...they're Micky's lovechild's...go home...

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long. And you have burned so very very brightly Mr Adams

Wake up! Time to die.

homer said:
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long. And you have burned so very very brightly Mr Adams

Wake up! Time to die.

Homer, I used to have a slight amount of respect for you and indeed read your posts with a certain amount of enjoyment. For the last week or two however, your posts have turned sour and alas, I think you are nothing more than a whinger.

Funny how if you express an opinion that you are disatisfied by what has happened over the past twelve months (not six games) then you are labelled a complaining whinger

I couldn't care less if you respect me or not - or anyone else, for that matter, who is not suffering from blind "keep the faith" syndrome

I've paid my money to LCFC for over 25 years.
I support them through thick and thin.
I never boo - though I sympathise with those that do.
I never heckle - ditto
I sing and cheer and give them full support for the whole 90 minutes.

BUT I have a right to express my opinion.
I did it when Pleat was in charge.
I did it when Taylor was in charge.

And I'll do it now, whether you respect it or not

homer said:
Funny how if you express an opinion that you are disatisfied by what has happened over the past twelve months (not six games) then you are labelled a complaining whinger

I couldn't care less if you respect me or not - or anyone else, for that matter, who is not suffering from blind "keep the faith" syndrome

I've paid my money to LCFC for over 25 years.
I support them through thick and thin.
I never boo - though I sympathise with those that do.
I never heckle - ditto
I sing and cheer and give them full support for the whole 90 minutes.

BUT I have a right to express my opinion.
I did it when Pleat was in charge.
I did it when Taylor was in charge.

And I'll do it now, whether you respect it or not

Homer, I don't think it's a case of 'suffering from the blind "keep the faith" syndrome', it's more a case of being optimistic rather than being a down right pessimist. I'm sure you will agree that the best attitude is that of optimism especially with the team we have been granted to support.

I would also like to say that mentioning Adams in the same breath as Taylor and Pleat is unforgiveable. You are very rash to compare which I feel is your downfall. Give Micky a chance. Sacking him would be a catastrophe and I think, deep down, that you know this.

I use the comparison without any trouble whatsoever.

The reason is because the performances against Watford and Brighton can only be compared to some of the performances during those two regimes (and not forgetting McKlintock's as well)

homer said:
I use the comparison without any trouble whatsoever.

The reason is because the performances against Watford and Brighton can only be compared to some of the performances during those two regimes (and not forgetting McKlintock's as well)

...and O'Neill's team versus Sheff Utd I suppose. :roll:

Not comparable at all. O'Neill had been in charge for thirteen games - Adams has been in charge for over two years

I am actually full of optimism. I have always said, and still do say, that this squad of players is as good as, if not better, than any other squad in this league. Nothing will change my mind on that issue.

That's not the problem, IMO. It's the Cork/Adams/Bassett partnership.

Im not having a go at you here homer, but I honestly do not believe that relationship is a problem. If it was, we would have gone down rather than up during the administration season. I just don't think the players that we have are able to handle expectancy. Everyone expects us to go back up, and it comes over in the atmosphere at home games. I'm not saying Adams is not partly at fault for lack of youth progress things like that, but this season, I think it is this side. They look so much more nervous at home than they do away.[/u]

sheffield_fox said:
Im not having a go at you here homer, but I honestly do not believe that relationship is a problem. If it was, we would have gone down rather than up during the administration season. I just don't think the players that we have are able to handle expectancy. Everyone expects us to go back up, and it comes over in the atmosphere at home games. I'm not saying Adams is not partly at fault for lack of youth progress things like that, but this season, I think it is this side. They look so much more nervous at home than they do away.[/u]

My sentiments exactly. Well put Sheff Fox

I think, Chandler, therefore I am

All I wanted was the same answers the rest of you wanted, where have I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got?

Is this testing whether I'm a replicant, or a whingeing moaning Leicester fan, Mr Chandler ?

i don't know but instead of turning on each other shouldn't we be helping? instead of kicking a man when he's down should we not as leicester fans be helping him back up?

just because we do not agree with his opinion should he be cast aside like an old newspaper? i think not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566