Homer the Replicant

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did not, this is a message board for leicester city fans to air and view opinions of themselfs and others, but he his only human and is entitled to his opinion on said message board!

Homer is not human, LTID, but there is no rule that forbids Replicants on this forum. If only you could see what he has seen with your eyes!

It's not an easy thing to meet your maker.........

homer said:
Funny how if you express an opinion that you are disatisfied by what has happened over the past twelve months (not six games) then you are labelled a complaining whinger

I couldn't care less if you respect me or not - or anyone else, for that matter, who is not suffering from blind "keep the faith" syndrome

I've paid my money to LCFC for over 25 years.
I support them through thick and thin.
I never boo - though I sympathise with those that do.
I never heckle - ditto
I sing and cheer and give them full support for the whole 90 minutes.

BUT I have a right to express my opinion.
I did it when Pleat was in charge.
I did it when Taylor was in charge.

And I'll do it now, whether you respect it or not

You've got my vote mate keep on trucking.

Not easy these days (2019) to get an appointment with Dr. Eldon Tyrell - you see, Homer squashed his brains out (with his bare hands). If he didn't see that coming I wouldn't pay any attention to his footer forecasts if I were you...

Joe, im sorry but if you had seen every game this season you would know how auful we have been. this is not a dig at you but you can simply not put into words how poor we have been this season - You need to see it to belive it!

Ma has come a lopng way with this club and not saying he should go, but he has HIS team and now he should be getting the results! These are not Micky's Misfits anymore, these are mostly player who were being chased by other clubs!

Bottom line is you only as good as your last few games in football, and right now that makes MA very, very poor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566