How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me started on parking. There's been an undertone of parking rage building up here for a year. It's going to go off in a big way soon. People get very annoyed by it.

Feeling a tad excited now, 6 sleeps to go :)

You should see my ****ing street. House opposite usually has 5 cars parked near it-3 kids, one for mum one for one of the kids bfs (who has a ****ing van with "ben" on the numberplate-and everyone thinks it mine-it ****ing aint!) and this naturally means 3 of them end up on the street clogging up the road. Makes it nearly impossible to reverse of our drive, especially considering the girl next door parks on the pavement as she can't reverse of her drive. And now, two doors down have got another car, so the dad parks his van just opposite aswell. Like a ****ing car park out there.
Sounds just like our area. There are some neighbours at the back of our house like that, plus one of the daughter's has a boyfriend who also has a car. They quite often block our garden gate on bin days, making it nigh on impossible to put our bins out for collection, and of course if we manage it, the bin men leave the said bins half way up the road.

Don't get me started on parking. There's been an undertone of parking rage building up here for a year. It's going to go off in a big way soon. People get very annoyed by it.
Does it involve a tank? If so, can I borrow said tank?

Sounds just like our area. There are some neighbours at the back of our house like that, plus one of the daughter's has a boyfriend who also has a car. They quite often block our garden gate on bin days, making it nigh on impossible to put our bins out for collection, and of course if we manage it, the bin men leave the said bins half way up the road.

Does it involve a tank? If so, can I borrow said tank?

The parking tank is all yours after I've killed every one of the inconsiderate bastards with it.

Annoyed. Why are people so ****ing inconsiderate? Some twat head of a takeaway delivery driver has parked across my drive, because he can't be arsed to park 3m further away from the house he's delivering to. What's worse is the inconsiderate tosser who has parked opposite (it's a good job nobody around here walks further than their car, as it's almost blocking the pavement) means that had someone wanted to drive down the road whilst twat head is making his delivery, they can't.

Having said that, I should be glad that he's not parked on the drive like the last twat - "it's a road, innit". Er, no. Prick.

The mrs got home last night to find some wanker parked right across our drive completely blocking it despite there being no other cars parked on the street. She waited for them to come back from the Co-op (about 50 yards away) and confronted them as she had had to park further down and carry the little one into the house. The lad just said i didn't realise it was a driveway and the classic "we only nipped in the co-op init". So she told them off in her best mum/school headmistress style and sent them on their way.

Im very, very, very pissed off. Looks like the wife's grandad has been ripped off for over £1700 by some doorstep pikeys.

An update on this, it looks like it may be nearer £3000 over a number of days/weeks but we will find out fully today. The police came out very promptly but are refusing to treat it as a crime until the end of the week as we have to allow the "builders" time to reasonably turn up and do the work.

An update on this, it looks like it may be nearer £3000 over a number of days/weeks but we will find out fully today. The police came out very promptly but are refusing to treat it as a crime until the end of the week as we have to allow the "builders" time to reasonably turn up and do the work.

Sad to hear this FC, my Grandma got taken for nearer to £20000 about 10-12 years ago. They caught the scumbags and it was a father and son who both got jailed for it but never managed to recover any of the money. How people can stoop so low is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669