How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very tired, and very grumpy. I'll be glad when the World Cup is over. A World Cup party is one thing, but the neighbours were acting like we'd won the bloody thing, which just goes to show what they know. Acting like we'd won the thing at 1am is bang out of order, however. I've always found them to be ignorant tossers, last night/this morning is further proof. I can't wait to get a job, and then we can move.

I just went McDonalds and bought a Large Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal, a Large 6 Chicken McNuggets Meal, a cheeseburger, and 2 cans of Coke Zero for 32.50 zł. That works out to about £6.50. Bargain!

Nothing like enjoying the local cuisine :icon_roll:icon_wink

that's nothing.
When we were in Madrid and Vienna for the football both times we went McDonalds cos in Madrid everywhere was shut and in Vienna it was that or places where it was mainly fish dishes.

Not only is Krakow one of the most beutiful cities in Eastern Europe, it is also celebrated for the rich diversity and quality of its cuisine. There are many lists and reviews on line, eg. http://www.cracow-life.com/eat/restaurant_directory.php

I'm sure some of these would have been open on a Saturday evening in June!

I am once againn ecompletelyt imntoxicated. Mty god I feel ****ing horrible. Only cvame online to lisytrn to muisic but ended up on here talking yo you ****ers. I am ognna feel like feath in the miornign
my god .

p.s. rob ertGreen is a complete areswipe.

:icon_lol:

How are YOU feeling today? Rough I imagine. especially since you said you were never drinking again... :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Ok, so I fell asleep at the computer. Woke up at 6am and put myself into bed. As I woke up earlier on I had my socks on my feet. What the ****! And yes, my head is hurting like hell.

Last night round my mates for the England game/his 21st birthday party, I drank a bottle of Jagermeister, 12 bottles of Budweiser, 2 large bottles of Jacques and several random cocktails, including a very nasty tasting mix of Malibu, Tequila, Pimms, Grapefruit juice and Fanta.

At least my drunkenness gave an accurate description of Rob Green.

Ok, so I fell asleep at the computer. Woke up at 6am and put myself into bed. As I woke up earlier on I had my socks on my feet. What the ****! And yes, my head is hurting like hell.

Last night round my mates for the England game/his 21st birthday party, I drank a bottle of Jagermeister, 12 bottles of Budweiser, 2 large bottles of Jacques and several random cocktails, including a very nasty tasting mix of Malibu, Tequila, Pimms, Grapefruit juice and Fanta.

At least my drunkenness gave an accurate description of Rob Green.

where else would you have 'em?

Yes.

We watched the England game at Rynek Główny, and on the way back to the hotel we decided to get a bite to eat. Quite a normal thing to do, I imagine...

Philistine.

The Krakow BurgerKing is legendary

Bored, been at work getting on 3 hours and the systems have been down for the whole time. I finish at 12:45 today so it wasn't worth getting out of bed.

A bit fed up with everything, had about 2 hours kip cos all I've been thinking about since yesterday is how much money I'll have, and how much I haven't got to cover all the outgoings.

So phonecalls aplenty when I get home from work, mortgage company again to sort out that and some form of lower payments, Sky to cancel, Working Tax Credits claim form to order to see if I can get anything.(I bloody hope so as my full time wage is less than a lot of part time folk I know!)

After getting all that sorted I might well be able afford to buy food every month!

A bit fed up with everything, had about 2 hours kip cos all I've been thinking about since yesterday is how much money I'll have, and how much I haven't got to cover all the outgoings.

So phonecalls aplenty when I get home from work, mortgage company again to sort out that and some form of lower payments, Sky to cancel, Working Tax Credits claim form to order to see if I can get anything.(I bloody hope so as my full time wage is less than a lot of part time folk I know!)

After getting all that sorted I might well be able afford to buy food every month!

You may already be aware but you can claim to pay less Council Tax if you live on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669