How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats from me too YV.

I'm glad it's the weekend.

Last edited:
do you know who it is ;)

Even when meant in fun, that's a pretty offensive thing to say. You'd never catch me saying anything like that :tumbleweed:

(Especially not half an hour earlier in the same thread!)

Last edited:
pleased that ###### refunded all my losing bets from the england game because it ended 0-0!

Last edited by a moderator:
this is probably a flying visit but to let you know that i had our little un on the 25th and we have a boy who we have called jake, he weighed 8lb 12.5oz and with a full head of two-toned hair :icon_bigg had to stay in hospital for 2wks, 1st due to my blood pressure being high but then jake had/has jaundice and needed photolight therapy to lower his levels, he still has to have regular blood tests - so regular trips to and from the hospital, cant believe he will be a month old next tuesday!!!!!

congrats to the new daddy - im soooooooo jealous that your little girl sleeps for 7hrs through the night:mad::icon_bigg our little monster er angel has his body clock the wrong way round and doesnt understand that mummy and daddy need to sleep when it gets dark :mad::)

:038::038: Well done YV.

No need to be jealous, she has long since given up the routine of sleeping through the night! :icon_sad::icon_bigg

Feeling good, just spent the last few hours at a secret gig by Jersey Budd in Blaby and it was fantastic.

Anyone who hasn't heard his album Wonderlands I wholeheartedly recommend it. You may not like 'When You're Smiling' but his album is class.
Such a nice bloke as well.

Feeling good, just spent the last few hours at a secret gig by Jersey Budd in Blaby and it was fantastic.

Anyone who hasn't heard his album Wonderlands I wholeheartedly recommend it. You may not like 'When You're Smiling' but his album is class.
Such a nice bloke as well.

Where in Blaby was it?

apprehensive, excited, my little Italiano is moving in today:icon_conf

:icon_conf :102:

mario-2.jpg

Tired and very sad.

Tired cos not had much sleep since friday as went Wembley yesterday to see Green Day, and the place we stayed in was tbh, horrendous.

Sad cos my uncle,aunt and litte cuz emigrated to Perth today:icon_sad:
Saw them friday for a couple of hours and managed to speak to them on the phone before they caught their flight at 2pm this arvo.
Dunno when I will see them again:icon_sad:

Tired and very sad.

Tired cos not had much sleep since friday as went Wembley yesterday to see Green Day, and the place we stayed in was tbh, horrendous.

Sad cos my uncle,aunt and litte cuz emigrated to Perth today:icon_sad:
Saw them friday for a couple of hours and managed to speak to them on the phone before they caught their flight at 2pm this arvo.
Dunno when I will see them again:icon_sad:

Where did you stay ? Did you catch a tee shirt fired out of the cannon ?

I'm not saying, it was that bad! I didnt book it, we looked for cheap hotels, normally we can clean and decent places, the only good thing about this one was that the beds and linen were clean, other than that it was a dosshole.

We got our tickets on presale so were in the Club Wembley tier. So didn't get anywhere near enough to maybe get a tshirt.

Didn't take many photos cos weren't really close enough.

They were fantastic though, and even though I'm not at all into blokes who wear eyeliner and stuff, Billy Jo would get it, several times.:081:

I have had a superb day. I was sitting in the garden of the Kings Lock Tearooms where I had an egg salad mayonnaise - people talk of real ale well this was real food. Then cappuccino - they do the best I have tasted in Leicester - talking to friends. This was followed by Music Sunday - Both Sides Now, ,Dirty Old Town. Wild Rover etc - which was great. I then enjoyed the Brazil -Ivory Coast match.
I rarely have a bad day - bad days for me are only caused by other peoples health - but this was even better than usual. Come on the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669