How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back home after one of my most enjoyable holiday in years.

Onto Leeds tomorrow for a weekend footy tournament.

WorldNet at Bodington?

Gave up smoking on Tuesday. Just stay out of my way! :093:

Must be feeling the stress now, Dessie

If I were you I'd nip outside and just have a sneaky one now, just to keep you going

Just a few minutes and you're back in Marlboro country

Go on, you know you want to.......

If I were you I'd nip outside and just have a sneaky one now, just to keep you going

:091:

[pops another sugar-free mint into gob]
:076:

[and another]

:011:

[repeat until dead]

Etc, etc.

Four days now. Oooooyah ****er.

Supportive as ever Homey pants - good work!

Foooking lovely, a bit merry and listening to the game in bed, looking forward to seeing the mighty Kasabian in Brissy tomorrow and going for $2 steak and $10 jugs before hand.

Loving it, also getting close to booking my flights to NZ and then on to Central America in Jan.

actually I am amazed that you are up and about this early :icon_lol:

I finally got into bed at about 6, after watching the news (I have no idea why I did this) and watching Football Badgers online for a while (as you do) - and been up since 11 due to my little shit of a brothers 7th birthday. My god I just wanna curl up in a ball and sleep for a long time. :icon_lol:

Feeling weird as a local football team was involved in a bus crash earlier today just north of my town. A frontal crash between a bus and car - the three people in the car died immediately, initially there were reports of people dead in the bus as well but apparently the injuries are not life-threatening.

I don't know any of the players personally but I've spoken to many of them and know some of them casually, so it was a strange feeling to hear about it. I live in a small town and these things 'never' happen here.

Article in Swedish, but you can see at the picture how serious the accident was:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7520981.ab

Had a good organisational evening and can actually see my bed now!!
Had boxes of craft stuff and sheets/towels etc all over it the past three weeks whilst I've been buying storagey things to put it all in, and I've tidied away all the bedding stuff and towels and most of my winter clothes, now just the craft stuff to do, but that can wait til tomorrow!

It feels good to see some space appearing in there!

It was. Lost in the Plate Final, extra time to QPR. First day we had eight players zombified from the previous evening...three losses meant a 8am start yesterday and was there till 5.45. Again 6 of the team went to bed between 2 and 4.

I understand that the Vets lost in the semi-final of their competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669