How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to see my Swiss mate Alex who is over for a flying visit. We pick him up at 1am from St Mags, he's going the match, dunno what he's doing on Sunday and then he's getting a taxi to St Mags for 4am on Monday...... all to watch Leicester!! He is a mad person.

As much as I loves him to bits though, I could've done with a free weekend!! ha!
Just jesting Alex if you read this ahem!

Talking to Alex yesterday morning before I went work about his next visit over from Switzerland and he tells me it will be the next home game as he has bought himself a season ticket!:icon_eek::icon_eek:

He is absolutely nuts!:icon_lol::icon_lol: So when you lot moan about the hours and miles you are doing to follow the team this season just think about the distance he is doing to watch the lads!!

Talking to Alex yesterday morning before I went work about his next visit over from Switzerland and he tells me it will be the next home game as he has bought himself a season ticket!:icon_eek::icon_eek:

He is absolutely nuts!:icon_lol::icon_lol: So when you lot moan about the hours and miles you are doing to follow the team this season just think about the distance he is doing to watch the lads!!

He's obviously got more money than sense :icon_lol:

has been cheered up good and proper by my bestest bud!
She has shown me a photo she took at the 125 wall yesterday of my brick which is diagonally next to...............Matt Oakley's!!!

I would've preferred being above or below him obviously but that just made my shitty day 100% better!!!

has been cheered up good and proper by my bestest bud!
She has shown me a photo she took at the 125 wall yesterday of my brick which is diagonally next to...............Matt Oakley's!!!

I would've preferred being above or below him obviously but that just made my shitty day 100% better!!!

:038:

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't started the process of upgrading Ubuntu with my sloooow connection.

At least I have a bucket of home-made Pimms, recorded movies and a slab of cold pizza for company.

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself, whilst at the same time a little confused.

Today is the first day in my adult life that I've not partaken of any tobacco, alcohol or illicit drugs. Lots of tea and chocolate, mind.

Does that make me good? Or just stupid?

woot! flying out to Gran Canaria for a week in the sun in a few hours!

Something popped in the back of my knee yesterday at work... was hoping it would be a little better today but its incredibly sore, I can feel a lump on the back of my knee and the bones are clicking something awful. I feel a visit to the doctors will be taking place early next week if there's no improvement :icon_sad:

Happy - a Doctor's visit has confirmed nothing majorly wrong with my knee, just a bad strain. 2-3 weeks of rest should hopefully see it right :038:

Bored and filling the time looking at motorbikes for sale on the internet could cost me a lot of money.

woot! flying out to Gran Canaria for a week in the sun in a few hours!

Will you be doing your predictions before you go?

That volcano is rumbling again :icon_wink
it can spew ash forever once we're out there! With the spanish air traffic boys and BAA both about to strike we could have an extended holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669