How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy - a Doctor's visit has confirmed nothing majorly wrong with my knee, just a bad strain. 2-3 weeks of rest should hopefully see it right :038:

Aiming to be fit in time for the Reading game then?

Anxious about getting this bleeding cast around my wrist off. I think my heart is going to be doing ten to a dozen when it comes off. Going to be rather pissed off if I need a couple of more weeks in plaster.

Anxious about getting this bleeding cast around my wrist off. I think my heart is going to be doing ten to a dozen when it comes off. Going to be rather pissed off if I need a couple of more weeks in plaster.

I love the cutter thingy they use, althought the stink of the plaster/unwashed arm, is always pretty unpleasant.

Ha!

Congratulations!

Your Can Stock Photo contributor application has been accepted! You may now login and begin uploading files.

Welcome aboard!

iStockPhoto can go and feck 'emselves :icon_bigg

Hmmm...

Thank you for your submission to Shutterstock. In order for Shutterstock to maintain the high standard of our photography collection, new submitters must receive approval on at least seven (7) of their first ten (10) images to continue uploading.

Unfortunately, while some of the images you submitted may meet our guidelines, we are unable to approve the requisite number and have temporarily disabled the uploading function on your account. This decision was based on concerns about quality, composition, lighting, or other features of your initial batch of images and we have listed the reasons below.
They approved 0/10 :icon_cry:

Well done dessie. Most deserved! How does it work? do they pay anything?
Thank you Gaz. Yep, I'll get a commission if/when people buy them. I have no idea if I'll make any money out of it or if I'm wasting my time to be honest, but it's about time I gave it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669