How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PffffT.:icon_roll It's not often I get to post during the day whn I'm supposed to be working- and I didn't look at TB this arvo til I got home so NER!

As far as I'm aware he is looking at several possibles- which I'm sure he'd tell you if he could be bothered.:icon_razz

He's my new Orange Wednesday cinema buddy though(apart from when he bins me off in favour of his dad tsk) Still haven't seen the new Xmen yet.:018:

Last edited:
Anyhoo getting back on topic! I'm sure it's work that makes me ill. Absolutely fine all the while i'm away stalking my lads- go back work, within 24 hours I am bunged up and feel like crap.

But I'm focusing on the fact that in THREE SLEEPS(cos I won't sleep at all Sunday) I'll be dragging Cate along to scream and fondle Take That- and yes, she will thoroughly enjoy it!

A nice glass(or two) of Rose should help then.

When I was staying at me mates last week inbetween Cardiff and Dublin we were drinking a Rose she buys by the case(cos tbh it tastes like pop and before we knew it we'd gone through 2 bottles each as we were uploading tour pics)

It's a Tesco one(soz!) called Barefoot and it's bloody lush!

Anyhoo getting back on topic! I'm sure it's work that makes me ill. Absolutely fine all the while i'm away stalking my lads- go back work, within 24 hours I am bunged up and feel like crap.

But I'm focusing on the fact that in THREE SLEEPS(cos I won't sleep at all Sunday) I'll be dragging Cate along to scream and fondle Take That- and yes, she will thoroughly enjoy it!

:038: What time do I need to pick you up on Monday morning?? Its going to be some ungodly hour isnt it...

A nice glass(or two) of Rose should help then.

When I was staying at me mates last week inbetween Cardiff and Dublin we were drinking a Rose she buys by the case(cos tbh it tastes like pop and before we knew it we'd gone through 2 bottles each as we were uploading tour pics)

It's a Tesco one(soz!) called Barefoot and it's bloody lush!

Sounds nice!

I am going to Nottingham for the cricket, so will have to see what's available!

Good thinking batman!
I will pur-chase some poncho-type things tomorrow as we MIGHT need them....plus if I manage to get to Asda or Tesco might also get some of those little foldup chairs which cost next to nothing.

Now answer me question on your FB status lol

Last edited:
Good thinking batman!
I will pur-chase some poncho-type things tomorrow as we MIGHT need them....plus if I manage to get to Asda or Tesco might also get some of those little foldup chairs which cost next to nothing.

Now answer me question on your FB status lol

Good thinking and I've answered it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673