How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3m of snow and currently powder you say.... are you trying to make me cry?

I'm not trying to make you cry BBB, but it was a top trip.

Poor visibility for the first couple of days, including being stranded in Morillon and needing to take a 50 min bus ride home, as we couldn't see where we were going to get back on day one :icon_bigg

Then it snowed. At it's deepest we were in waist high powder. By the end of the trip the sun was out and we were flying through soft pow with not too many people out there. A couple of traverses along some ridges left us with untouched snow and it was probably as perfect conditions as I've ever ridden.

Flaine certainly is a bit concrete and doesn't have the scenic charm of some alpine villages but it is a good place for beginners.

Jeez you were right about the concrete Siouxsie!! It didn't matter to us as we were a group of 5 blokes, but we did joke that it felt like being in an Eastern European ski resort.

I can imagine it would be good for beginners so that was a good tip, although as a pretty experienced group, we found loads of off-piste and didn't get bored with the variety at all.

I'm over the bloody moon - just look what came out of my dog's arse...

2ed01679-3487-052c.jpg

...and I know I won't be the only one to be excited about white dog shit.

I'm over the bloody moon - just look what came out of my dog's arse...

2ed01679-3487-052c.jpg

...and I know I won't be the only one to be excited about white dog shit.

Lamb for Sunday lunch?

Feeling rather smug seeing the snow - thinking of all those stuck in traffic on their way to the gym in order to sit on a stationary bike

Feeling even smugger hearing about the horrible weather in Britain. It's nice here in Arizona and in 48 hours I'll be somewhere between Belize City and a jungle lodge near the Guatemala border, which I imagine will be distinctly warmer. :icon_cool

Feeling even smugger hearing about the horrible weather in Britain. It's nice here in Arizona and in 48 hours I'll be somewhere between Belize City and a jungle lodge near the Guatemala border, which I imagine will be distinctly warmer. :icon_cool

It was a positively tropical 8 degrees centigrade today :icon_bigg

I'm now in the jungle... I can confirm that is indeed hot and sweaty!

Thank goodness for the restorative powers of cold Belikin :030:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670