How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling good today, just been with the girlfriend to her first pregnancy scan - seeing it all on the screen is amazing.

Due date 7th March - can't wait!

Must... resist... comment about who the father is....

:icon_wink :038: Congrats both

Here? :102:

prison_2.jpg

It doesn't have a moat.

Feeling good today, just been with the girlfriend to her first pregnancy scan - seeing it all on the screen is amazing.

:038:

Well done

It's all downhill from here though - for the next 20 or so years :icon_wink

It's all downhill from here though - for the next 20 or so years :icon_wink

One of mine left home at 19 but came back for a while at 24.

You can never be sure that you are totally free to sell up and downsize!

Congratulations. It wont take long before it seems like the pregnancy is lasting forever. My girl was due on the date of the playoff home leg but did her old man a favour and sneaked out early :) not that her mother would describe it as a sneaking.....they make such a bloody fuss

Congrats!

Hope he/she arrives on time ... it's Norwich at home on the 8th so you'll have to find someone else to keep her company at the hospital for a couple of hours.

Congrats!

Hope he/she arrives on time ... it's Norwich at home on the 8th so you'll have to find someone else to keep her company at the hospital for a couple of hours.

The Birch

Am I the only one worried about how he is going to keep up with the baby with his knees?

My seemingly annual knee operation usually takes place around March/April time so we could be in hospital at the same time!

My seemingly annual knee operation usually takes place around March/April time so we could be in hospital at the same time!

Congratulations. (on the baby news not the shit knee).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669