How far will Murray go in the Australian Open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but I do know the whole of TB will be cheering him on..He needs to sort his fecking hair out though

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg I duislike tiger tim on a similar scale but for different reasons. I love your defence of all things jocko :icon_wink

Rod Stewart
Kenny Miller
Haggis
Fort William
Accordian Players
Barry Ferguson
Graeme Souness
75% of the Scottish population
M8
Hogmanay
Shinty

I'm not mad on Andy Murray either but i like to mention him just to wind you lot up,he's a middle class stuck up tosser IMO but he certainly managed to piss off you lot with his jibe at the England football team.

Rod Stewart
Kenny Miller
Haggis
Fort William
Accordian Players
Barry Ferguson
Graeme Souness
75% of the Scottish population
M8
Hogmanay
Shinty

I'm not mad on Andy Murray either but i like to mention him just to wind you lot up,he's a middle class stuck up tosser IMO but he certainly managed to piss off you lot with his jibe at the England football team.

Are you gearing up for the haggisfest on the 25th HF?

To be honest its not the England jibe that pissed me off as much as the swearing,equipment breaking and all round bad sportsmanship this jumped up little prick gets away with.

He was probably right about England :icon_bigg

To be honest its not the England jibe that pissed me off as much as the swearing,equipment breaking and all round bad sportsmanship this jumped up little prick gets away with.

He was probably right about England :icon_bigg

Like I said I don't like him and I wasn't defending him,I just find it slightly amusing that he gets under the English's skin so much.

shouldnt that be 'our' skin :102:

He doesn't get under mine,he's a spoilt liittle rich boy who throws a tantrum when he loses...I'm not going to let someone like that get to me:102:.I'm classed as Scottish when it suits (ie skirtboy,haggis muncher etc etc) so thats why I said English

Last edited:
He doesn't get under mine,he's a spoilt liittle rich boy who throws a tantrum when he loses...I'm not going to let someone like that get to me:102:.I'm classed as Scottish when it suits (ie skirtboy,haggis muncher etc etc) so thats why I said English

Youv'e allways been English to me HF :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670