How many units alcohol do you drink per week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you bought a 360 MK?
:icon_redf

No, i'm still finishing halo 2 duzza. I will buy one soon mind, keep meaning to check which of my games are compatible with the 360 to convince myself.:icon_bigg

:icon_redf

No, i'm still finishing halo 2 duzza. I will buy one soon mind, keep meaning to check which of my games are compatible with the 360 to convince myself.:icon_bigg

when you first connect it to the net the 360 will update itself, so most will

Hmmmmm

Monday 2 Fosters
Tuesday 3 Cans of Fosters
Wednesday 2 pints Fosters at lunchtime + 3 cans at night and 4 glasses of red wine
Thursday 6 pints of Fosters
Friday out with Trevor so had juust 1.5 Kingfishers (driving)
Saturday 2 cans of Fosters + 8 pints
Sunday 2 cans Fosters + 3 Glasses of red wine

Bit of a quiet week really

Tonight one 3 litre box of Westons Vintage......:038::038::038:

When I lived in Oxford (many years ago) we used to buy glass flagons of Weston's Rough Cider and jeeez was that rough, still had bits of apple and twigs and lumps of dead mouse and all sorts in it ... didn't half get you pissed quick though!

Day One - 4 murphys, 1 grolsch, 3 vier, 1/2 bottle red
Day Two - 2 guinness, 1 vier, 2 xxxx. bottle of red
Day Three - 4 xxxx, 1/2 bottle red
Day Four - 2 guinness, 4 xxxx, bottle red
Day Five - 1 can of John Smiths bitter
Day Six - 3 cans john smiths bitter, bottle of red

Monday........0
Tuesday.......0
Wednesday 1/2
Thursday......3
Friday..........3.
Saturday......6.
Sunday........3.

15 1/2pints in a week.

31 units. Its hard to drink less:icon_conf. I shouldnt feel guilty i'm obviously not in the same lge as some of you boozers on here:biggrin:

:icon_conf I take it you weren't being entirely serious :102:

I could never go a week without drink unless i'm ill.:069:. Whoever came up with 21 units a week is a feckin do-gooder. Its a case of you cant drink this, you cant eat that, you cant enjoy yourself without being told you are putting yourself at risk. Jesus h there are so many things that you wouldnt do anything if you listened to all the advice:102:.

I find it sad that somebody is dependent upon alcohol to such an extent that they are unable to live a week of their life without it unless they are ill.

I can see where you are coming from but if using alcohol, or any other drug for that matter, helps you get through the week without having repeated, negative consequences then I don't see any problem with it at all.

I can see where you are coming from but if using alcohol, or any other drug for that matter, helps you get through the week without having repeated, negative consequences then I don't see any problem with it at all.

Just my opinion, Macky.

My views on health-related matters have changed dramatically over the last year or so, but each to their own, as the cliche goes :icon_wink

I find it sad that somebody is dependent upon alcohol to such an extent that they are unable to live a week of their life without it unless they are ill.

I think you have the wrong end of the stick because of me posting a misleading first sentence. It should read ' i never go a week without drink ' rather than ' i could never go..... ' . I assume you are interpreting that as me being some kind of heavy drinking person who cannot cope without a drink. If you noted my weekly tally i had 6 pints over 5 days (mon-fri)and virtually nothing in the first 3 days.Is it not fair to say that people who are dependant on drink could not last 3 days without one:102:. If you can last 3 you can last 5 etc etc. I dont think i am exactly in the big league regarding consumption, although my doctor would no doubt be advising me that i'm a bit over the weekly quota.
Imo to say that is the possibly the saddest statement you have read on here, is rather strong considering some of the rubbish that is posted.

Day One - 4 murphys, 1 grolsch, 3 vier, 1/2 bottle red
Day Two - 2 guinness, 1 vier, 2 xxxx. bottle of red
Day Three - 4 xxxx, 1/2 bottle red
Day Four - 2 guinness, 4 xxxx, bottle red
Day Five - 1 can of John Smiths bitter
Day Six - 3 cans john smiths bitter, bottle of red
Day Seven - 2 guinness 2 xxxx, 3/4 bottle red

29 pints, 4 & 3/4 bottles of wine.

that used to be a good weekend 20 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669