Hows things goin with Harry Potter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Elsby

Leigh said:
drummindefender said:
im not saying levein has done a bad job but were still not playing good football-that first half against plymouth was the worst i've seen this season

That was the worst you've seen this season? Lucky you.

The biggest thing he's done in a month is to emphasis just how bad things were before he came. There have been so many improvements encompassing so many aspects of the club's footballing operation it is scarcely credible that he's been able to identify and improve them all in such a short time.

drummindefender

Tony Elsby said:
The biggest thing he's done in a month is to emphasis just how bad things were before he came. There have been so many improvements encompassing so many aspects of the club's footballing operation it is scarcely credible that he's been able to identify and improve them all in such a short time.

come again :shock: :lol:

Tony Elsby

drummindefender said:
Tony Elsby said:

come again :shock: :lol:

Not at my age, mate. :lol:

step

The sad thing about you dig at Levien and all us Levien fans, is that it is probably true.
How could it not be true? how could anyone not improve what ma left behind?

Dickovforengland!

Think Craig has done well so far. Back 4 certainly have improved. Not convinced about the midfield though. Against Wigan Leeds and Sunderland we have done OK without really creating clear cut chances. I would say we played the same quality of football in all matches and we got 3 different results. You could put Sunderland down to Pressman but my point is we ain't world beaters yet and haven't come on that far.

Least he doesn't refer to himself in the third person. He talks sense and hopefully he can get us up this season or next.

MHS

Anybody that transforms Dublin and Gillespie into quality players is somebody that deserves praise. The last couple of games, Dion has been captain and has done his duties well, he had a great game against Plymouth, scored a super header, and commanded the back very well. I think now that he should be in the starting line up with Sticks at the back, and that we should get shot of Dabizas...don't forget we've still got plenty of centre halves, all of which are better than Nikos in my own opinion (Elliott, Keown, Stearman). And as for Gillespie, it good to see him come good, as now Scowcroft is playing in his natural position and has looked good. We can now once again rely on the right-hand side, even though the left side is still a problem while Tiatto is injured. All I can say about Levein are nothing but positives, and the man has already proved to us that he can make us a real force in the division. Keep the Faith!!

Dickovforengland!

Don't get me wrong, in no way am I having a go at Levein but it shouldn't be hard to turn Dion into a good player, he is! He must have scored 50 in the Premiership. Gillespie still hasn't rocked my world though, would start Morris first if fit.

Joe_Fox

Dickovforengland! said:
Don't get me wrong, in no way am I having a go at Levein but it shouldn't be hard to turn Dion into a good player, he is! He must have scored 50 in the Premiership. Gillespie still hasn't rocked my world though, would start Morris first if fit.

more than fifty mate, I'd say it was nearer to 100.

step

The only problem with Levien, is that one day he will leave to take over Celtic or Rangers

Steven

step said:
The only problem with Levien, is that one day he will leave to take over Celtic or Rangers

I disagree. The SPL is too small for him, he wants to play on a bigger stage, the PL. :wink:

highland fox

Levein won't leave Leicester for at least 3 Seasons and when he does I can't see him returning to Scotland.he wants to manage in the English Premiership,hopefully that will be with us.

step

I hope your right highland, and hopfully we will be big enough premier club to keep him

fitz

fair craic he may go and manage rangers, but i doubt celtic will be on the cards for him, for some reason :shock: but if he puts us back in the premiership (or gets our players trying) i couldnt care what he does after that. i set off at 3.30am to watch home matches and have to say in the past few i've seen effort which is more than i saw at brighton etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669