Pre Match Hull City (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

On a one-match winning roll of pre-match threads, so I'll keep it up.

I'm worried about the psychological effect that this fixture could have on Pearson on the lads afte a good start...

..I mean, they've got to go to HULL for God's sake! Enough to break a lesser man.

Im guessing he will name an unchanged team, obviously will know about potential weaknesses (one being Brady suspension), i bet the team are told in no uncertain terms not to let him down, a draw would be acceptable but i think we will win 1-2 Beckford brace, lets but this "2 win hoodoo" to bed

On paper, better squad, better manager ;), better form in the last few games and Pearson will have the inside track on them. However, they'll be wanting to improve on a few bad results and more than that they'll want to prove Pearson was wrong to leave the club, all things considered it's a tough one to call. I'd probably be happy with a point but we are more than capable of getting the three.

Im guessing he will name an unchanged team, obviously will know about potential weaknesses (one being Brady suspension), i bet the team are told in no uncertain terms not to let him down, a draw would be acceptable but i think we will win 1-2 Beckford brace, lets but this "2 win hoodoo" to bed

Reckon Danns could come in given how well he's played after coming on as sub in the last couple of games.

I think a draw would be a decent result in this game. They're playing against the manager who just left them, could go above us if they beat us, and Fryatt and Hobbs may feel they have a point to prove.

They'll definitely be fired up for this and are the home team. Nige has got to make sure we're as fired up.

Hard one to call. Fryatt will inevitably score against us though.

Definitely take a point, can see them sneaking it though. I think we'd need to be a bit more adventurous than we have been away from home all season to win this, especially with them being more determined than most to beat us and despite them losing their last couple of games they have been playing well. Really tough one to call.

I think a draw would be a decent result in this game. They're playing against the manager who just left them, could go above us if they beat us, and Fryatt and Hobbs may feel they have a point to prove.

They'll definitely be fired up for this and are the home team. Nige has got to make sure we're as fired up.

Hard one to call. Fryatt will inevitably score against us though.

Certainly see where your coming from, but on the flip side we have a far more experienced manager who knows the players on the opposite side extremely well.

Therefore you'd say tactically (at least) we should destroy them.

a draw would be acceptable

I'd probably be happy with a point

I think a draw would be a decent result in this game.

Definitely take a point

What a bunch of lily-livered cowards. Shame on you

They have lost both games since Pearson left, have a complete novice in charge, and we should know everything about their game

Nailed on three points, and nothing less than that

They have lost both games since Pearson left, have a complete novice in charge, and we should know everything about their game

Nailed on three points, and nothing less than that. Unless you show me your willies.

Always willing to compromise for a quick look. Spineless.

Nailed on three points, and nothing less than that

I don't care how much of a coward it makes me - four points from the next two games would be a cracking outcome.

Schmicky

Pelts
Mills
Bamba
Konch

Dyer
Wellens
King
Gallypants

Nugent
Bex.

45-3 with SSL scoring with his thumb.