Pre Match Hull City (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streams should be available as we're on TV in some countries (unfortunately not the one I am currently in).

Last year Sven said that he did not play 4-4-2 because Leicester were not physically strong enough. I think he was right at the time and that was the reason for bringing Danns in.
If we play both Gally and Dyer we surrender too much possession. They both have other qualities but I think Nigel may well decide to rest one or more and start with Danns. Who he rests may well depend on how vulnerable he thinks Hull will be to Dyer's pace.
Some people at talking about Beckford scoring two goals. I hope they are right because at the moment I have serious doubts about him.

DG have you seen Beckford since NP came back? I was one who had doubt about him in the past, but can't complain about the way he's played since NP has come back.

He's worked his socks off and has got into many great goalscoring opportunities. I think against Palace he clearly lacked confidence, snatching at opportunities, but once he got his goal, his confidence seemed to come back and he looked full of confidence vs Blackpool and was again getting into plenty of goalscoring opportunities and creating plenty of chances for himself. Their keeper made two semi-wondersaves from him, which in most Championship games probably wouldn't have been saved, maybe not the second one, but the first one when the keeper was going back on himself, 9 times out of 10 that would have gone in against a Championship keeper imo.

If Beckford continues playing the way he has done since NP has come back I can see the goals starting to flow in no time.

Oh and btw anyone know if this is one of the featured games on the FLS? I would have thought they'd be all over making a song and dance about the whole NP thing.

Should be an interesting contest, Barmby and Pearson know each other well and will be aware of tactical strengths/weaknesses. Fryatt bound to score, i will say 2-2 Koren also scoring and Beckford and King for us.

Should be an interesting contest, Barmby and Pearson know each other well and will be aware of tactical strengths/weaknesses. Fryatt bound to score, i will say 2-2 Koren also scoring and Beckford and King for us.

Just like Phillips was "bound to score" on Tuesday night?

Here's hoping for a similar outcome :)

Of course not, Swede :056:, but you were saying it was on in other countries, I tend to find it can still be quite difficult getting a decent stream when I've read on here it's on tv abroad, but is very easy getting one when it's on the FLS.

Of course not, Swede :056:, but you were saying it was on in other countries, I tend to find it can still be quite difficult getting a decent stream when I've read on here it's on tv abroad, but is very easy getting one when it's on the FLS.
Yes, but the foreign TV channels (the Swedish one, for example) always show the 3pm match that's on FLS, that's why can get a stream for it. Although that's not the case with the Thais now, so you're right there.

Ok, I was wrong altogether, Doncaster -Southampton is on a French channel. Ah well, it still applies to TV4 Sweden...

Last edited:
All this stream business, it's not illegal right?

I can't see how it could be- streaming illegally assumes the content is available in your country, right? And since this game is not being showed on any channels in Britain, I don't see that anyone could have a genuine and steadfast problem.

(but don't quote me, haha)

Last edited:
All this stream business, it's not illegal right?

The people providing the streams are probably breaching copyright laws. Sites providing links to streams have been the subject of legal action - but I don't know if any of those cases have actually been settled in court.

There's a simple rule I use on the forum. If the match is being shown on TV in the UK, you're not allowed to post a link.

If it's not being shown in the UK I don't see any harm in posting links. It's not like you're stealing from Sky, because they're not showing the match anyway, and it's not like you're stealing from the club, because no one would stay in to watch a crappy quality live stream that may or may not exist instead of going to the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669