Pre Match Hull City (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people providing the streams are probably breaching copyright laws. Sites providing links to streams have been the subject of legal action - but I don't know if any of those cases have actually been settled in court.

There's a simple rule I use on the forum. If the match is being shown on TV in the UK, you're not allowed to post a link.

If it's not being shown in the UK I don't see any harm in posting links. It's not like you're stealing from Sky, because they're not showing the match anyway, and it's not like you're stealing from the club, because no one would stay in to watch a crappy quality live stream that may or may not exist instead of going to the match.

I was looking for a Jeff response - and I got one - happy days.

I can't see how it could be- streaming illegally assumes the content is available in your country, right? And since this game is not being showed on any channels in Britain, I don't see that anyone could have a genuine and steadfast problem.

(but don't quote me, haha)

And a thank you of course to FOX Franks

This train will shortly be calling at Huddersfield.

This train has just left Huddersfield. I hope all these ****ers aren't going all the way to Hull; it's packed!

I've got a spare seat, unfortunatly the seat is in my shed along with a spare shower curtain, a spare TV remote and a spare set of step-ladders.

And breathe... Lots of people just got off at Leeds. Now at least 10 City fans in this carriage.

And breathe... Lots of people just got off at Leeds.

The joy of travelling by train in that part of the world. Thousands of people going for a big day out shopping in Leeds just to buy the same shit that is available from shops in their own town.

The joy of travelling by train in that part of the world. Thousands of people going for a big day out shopping in Leeds just to buy the same shit that is available from shops in their own town.

I would disagree with that, Leeds has a significant amount more available than Lancaster ever will. Certainly for persons like myself :)
Some quality men's apparel stores in Leeds

And Uncle Connolly, no worries. I think my answer was ...relatively similar? Jeff is more eloquent than I am in these matters!

Anyone got a spare seat in the car going to Hull that can pick me up on the way through South Yorkshire ( Junction 31 just before going on the M18)

only just spotted this.

what time will you be there?

Those West Yorkshire "cattle trucks" are terrible been on then numerous times usually coming out of Leeds near teatime

I wasn't on a 'WY cattle truck'; I was on quite a civilised Trans-Pennine Express train. Turbostar, similar to those that used to do the slows up from St Pancras to Leicester but with more comfortable seats. I can't remember when I last had so much leg-room.

only just spotted this.

what time will you be there?

I went by train thanks. :icon_wink

The bit from Donny to Hull I took my own advice (that I gave to Gaz) to take the service provided by Hull Trains. Which I found when getting on it that it was the Great Central train from London and was a very modern train with plenty of leg room, the tables had board games pre-printed on them and electric points.

Having second thoughts about accepting lifts from strangers in any case. You never know who else is in the car or van. There might be some nutter in it who jumps out and offers out any passing fans of the place you are visiting.:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669