Hull put Brown on 'Gardening Leave'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

..have sacked brown

Something tells me that this is not entirely a footballing decision.....

did i read that last week bullard and barnby were fighting on a training run?

Looks like Megson could be Hull bound !!:icon_bigg
I thought I remember some City fans saying he should go there before or was that to hell?
But some are not so keen see below

commented on 15-Mar-2010 14:44
I am a Hull City season ticket holder and live in Bolton. Megson was hated almost from the start - Big Sam got Bolton into Europe and into a relatively stable premiership side. Megson got them playing the dullest football imaginable, got them poor results (is he being considered because his substitutions at Bolton v Hull got us a point?) he also emptied the terrace. He was hated from day one at Bolton and was detested by the time he was sacked. Megson will not only guarantee relegation but also dull football, poor results and empty terraces in teh Championship. Please Mr Pearson anyone but Megson. It is enough to make me cancel my season ticket - bad enough no Yorkshire side in the Premiership but Championship football in Megson style is too much to bear - mind you at least with the empty terraces you will be able to buy tickets on the day! yorkie mike, Bolton

Last edited:
BBC report including Dean Windass having his say which we will see tonight up here on North's version of Late Kick off

Brown's departure from the club came just a few days after he was forced to apologise on behalf of Hull midfielders Jimmy Bullard and Nicky Barmby. The pair had an altercation during a warm-down session on the Humber Bridge, with the incident witnessed by members of the local Women's Institute.
So looks like the women on the local Women's Institute were the final nail in the coffin

No way our Nigel would go there, it'd be a backwards step.

I just hope that his brother Adam, doesn't put family pressure on him

Anyway Alex, you are not being decisive enough for us BMs.

You should be saying any other club would be a backwards step.

Good comment from the guardian:

"I think we're being a bit cruel to Phil Brown. He wore Hull's colours on his face, for fcuks' sake."

Punching above his weight in the Prem, always an average championship manager in my book.

Well he enjoyed his day in the sun.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566