Hull - Sat 15th December 2007 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off: 3pm

Tickets:

We have an initial allocation of 1000 tickets for this game. Extra tickets are available if required.

£23 Adults
£12 Seniors / Under 16's / Students in full time education.

3rd Dec - STH P1
4th Dec - STH P2
5th Dec - STH P3
6th Dec - Members
7th Dec - General Sale

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel will leave at 10.30am

£14 Adult STH
£12 Concessions STH
£15 Adult NON STH
£13 Concessions NON STH

Directions & Parking:

Approx 115 Miles - 2½ Hours (Possible to go A46, A15 - Approx 95 Miles - This would involve paying the toll charge over the Humber Bridge)

M1 > M18 > M62 East > A63 ...

As you the join the A63 towards Hull, the ground (KC Stadium) is well sign posted. About one mile from the centre of Hull leave the A63 (also signposted for the Hull Royal Infirmary) and take the 2nd exit at the roundabout. Turn left at the lights and then over the flyover, right at the next lights and the ground is down on the right.

There is a large car park at the ground, which costs £3.

Trains:

There are £8.50 singles available from Leicester and £10.50 singles available from Hull at reasonable times (Total £19). You will have to travel via Leeds to get this deal. The journey is approx 4 hours on the train.

It is quicker to go via Sheffield, but there are no cheap tickets available on this route.

A flexible Saver return tickets is £39.90

The stadium is approx 15 minute walk from the station.

Pubs:

The pubs around the ground are home fans only. 'The Silver Cod' and 'Admiral of the Humber' are noted as places to avoid. Pubs within the city centre are ok. If you head to the ground from the city centre The Editorial or The Tap and Spile on Spring Bank are also recommended.

Last edited:
Any idea how they will check your in full time education? i've graduated but my NUS card doesn't run out until next summer do you think i will be ok?

Any idea how they will check your in full time education? i've graduated but my NUS card doesn't run out until next summer do you think i will be ok?

they usually just ask for an NUS card. as long as its valid then you are alright. do NUS cards say whether you are in full time or part time education?

i'm considering staying over for this one, will be avoiding any pubs with fish boxes though

yeah thats what i thought dont think they even checked last time. went to the Hull Cheese for a pint last time too which was ok. Great fish and chips in HUll too.....

Where's every one drinking before the match? think we'll be in the Hull Cheese went there the year we drew 1-1 and it was resonable

souund very nice! says its hard to find tho. I can see I'll have a quick look for it give up and stumble into some chain pub

souund very nice! says its hard to find tho. I can see I'll have a quick look for it give up and stumble into some chain pub

It's not too far from the station, that's partly why we chose it. If you run off a map you should find it OK.

A copper I spoke to yesterday who is a Hull fan says the best way is parking at the park and ride just after the Humber Bridge and it takes you to the ground and back AND ONLY COSTS £1-50 It's £3 at the ground

A copper I spoke to yesterday who is a Hull fan says the best way is parking at the park and ride just after the Humber Bridge and it takes you to the ground and back AND ONLY COSTS £1-50 It's £3 at the ground

or cheaper still park down one of the side streets and take a 15-20 min walk to the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566