• yay

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • nay

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

olip6

will you care if IH leaves in the summer?:102: at one point i thought he was a God, now i'm not so sure??

yay

nay

To be honest i wouldnt care if any of our players left in the summer

I could count on one hand the players who've actually looked alright and as if they give a shit all season

He is one of our better players, certainly, but that's not saying muych these days. The only two I'd be remotely upset about if they left would be Kisnorbo and McAuley, as I think they're the only players we have (barring some of the youngsters like Mattock) who could possibly play at a higher level.

For the majority of this season he's not had the chance to settle playing in the position he should be playing in. Instead, one week he's right-wing the next left wing. HE's NOT A WINGER.

Yet he's still our top goal scorer.

there are very few i would actually keep.

If we go down then we should get rid of the overpaid, under performing asswipes who have been taking the piss out of the supporters all season long (which is most of the squad!!).

We should then blood the youngsters who would actually give a toss whether or not we win and would never give up.

HUUUUUME is a selfish, mardy player who only plays when he wants and although on his day can be excellent is a luxury we don't need. Get rid I say!!

Let him go. Might make life a bit safer for those that sit in Row Z seeing as how that's where most of the useless feckers shots end up!

let him go, but as usual there is no doubt he will come back to the walkers with his new team and put one over us.

if we go down he'll defintely go, however if we stay up i would keep him as he is one of the few members of the squad with a bit of quality

if were going to play him up front, keep him as he scores goals there. if were going to play him as a winger, get rid as he is clearly uncomfortable there and doesnt influence the game from that position and gives the ball away constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669