Ibstock united u7's

Status
Not open for further replies.

pork pie fox

Will the County Cup's continue? And out of interest does the Coalville League have leagues at those ages in place?

No cup competitions are permitted at these age groups so no (particularly as there's a bit of a power struggle going on between the Mutual league and the County FA who are trying to stop the league playing competitively so it would be a bit hypocritical I guess if they organised something themselves)

Not sure about the Coalville league, I thought most teams seemed to play in the Leicester Mutual League

pork pie fox

Just checked Hazz, they start running County Cups at under 10 age group and I can't find a Coalville league, just a North West Leics YL which seems to run under 9, 11 and 14

Last edited:

newtonfox

My lad has been on an lcfc course this last week and has been asked to join an lcfc development team .

he starts here in Aug ,he stay with them untill he's nine when if they think he's good enough ,he will join the academy at Leicester

all i can say is aim so proud of him :038::038::038::038::icon_cool

Last edited:

spionfox

My lad has been on an lcfc course this last week and has been asked to join an lcfc development team .

he starts here in Aug ,he stay with them untill he's nine when if they think he's good enough ,he will join the academy at Leicester

all i can say is aim so proud of him :038::038::038::038::icon_cool

Nice one Newts. Let's hope the big money is still available by the time he turns pro otherwise you won't be able to take that early retirement afterall :icon_bigg

DesertFox

Top job Newts and Mini Newts :038: :038: :038:

Don't mention this on Foxes Talk though, they'll want him in the first team ASAP!

newtonfox

Ive now set up my 3rd under 8's m (u7's) team called the Puma's ,from taking over ive now got 35 kids training with me :icon_eek:.

8 more and i will have to set up the Panthers :icon_eek:

Our new club house will be open by then end of the moths :)

pic's coming soon

anyone close to us and has a kid aged 6 now and want to play football with fully FA trained coaches send me an e-mail to [email protected]

Last edited:

newtonfox

Ive now set up my 3rd under 8's m (u7's) team called the Puma's ,from taking over ive now got 35 kids training with me :icon_eek:.

8 more and i will have to set up the Panthers :icon_eek:

Our new club house will be open by then end of the moths :)

pic's coming soon

anyone close to us and has a kid aged 6 now and want to play football with fully FA trained coaches send me an e-mail to [email protected]

just a update ,the puma's are now in the league they have been put in DIV 5 :038::038::038:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
He's a very good little player, Newts :038:

Wish I could say the same about the screaming lunatic jumping up and down on the touchline. I thought it was Mike Stowell to begin with :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669