If you hate Holloway - read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and many other people have recently been discussing the game against Blackpool this Saturday

A large number of people discussing an upcoming football match? Unheard of, surely.

...marks the return Of Ian Holloway, the manager that got us relegated to league 1 for the only time in the clubs history

I rather felt the blame should be spread more like this:
40% Mandaric
25% Allen
5% Megson
15% Holloway
15% other influences

signed some of LCFC's worst players ever

Okay, so he signed David Bell, Zsolt Lacszko and Gabor Bori on loan, but he also signed Steve Howard, Lee Hendrie and Matt Oakley, and he oversaw the contract cancellations of Carl Cort, Shaun Newton, Jimmy Nielsen and Darren Kenton.

and then quit us when we got relegated

No, he was sacked.

and is surely the worst manager in the clubs history.

You forgotten Taylor already?

To show how much we hate him, me and a load of friends have came up with an idea, to print out a load of Holloway masks, with the word TWAT written on them, and hand them out before the Blackpool game.

This is an astonishingly moronic idea.

So, how many people on here would be willing to wear 1 of these masks - to show how much we despise him, as if lots of people on here would be willing to - then we can make it a reality!!

My guess is none.

Amazing. Really, really amazing.

How do I get mine? Do you accept PayPal?

We were going to hand them out for free on saturday, but we just wanted to see how many people would actually wear them, there's no point in doing it if only a few people wear them.

At the end of the day, he got us relegated,

so thats why we're wearing them

Dont think the police will be to impressed..and as for the hungarian winger Laczko Zsolt, i am for ever grateful for his excellent performance against the cov s**m.,when we beat them 2-0

We were going to hand them out for free on saturday, but we just wanted to see how many people would actually wear them, there's no point in doing it if only a few people wear them.

Don't give up hope already, Jesus wept. Just make sure you don't charge more than a fiver, then more will join in.
Charging too much is always the fatal mistake in campaigns like this.

Will they cost anything LCFC94?

The masks won't cost anything, they'll be handed out for free to anyone that wants one.

What about those who don't want one? What about those who just want to watch some football? What about those who think anyone who would wear the mask is nothing short of a complete dickhead?

What about those who don't want one? What about those who just want to watch some football? What about those who think anyone who would wear the mask is nothing short of a complete dickhead?

that was the point of this thread - to see whether it is worth going through the hassle of printing a load out and handing them out, to find out how many people would actually take 1.

I'm making my own masks and will be selling them at the price of £4.99

It will be Holloway's face with 'not really that bad in the grand scheme of things' written on his forhead.

Available at the bottom of the stairs in SK3.

that was the point of this thread - to see whether it is worth going through the hassle of printing a load out and handing them out, to find out how many people would actually take 1.

No. It's one of those ideas that the word 'ludicrous' doesn't even begin to describe. It's not witty or clever, it's based on an unpopular point of view, it's offensive, it's clearly the invention of a seven-year-old mind, and it's utterly, utterly pointless beyond measure. Don't bother making the first one, and certainly don't wear one. You'll look like a bellend.

No, there is no catch.

Tell me again what you have to do with this mask; I can't be bothered to read back to the start of the thread. Will they have eye-holes in so we can watch the match? Will you be supplying bins so that we can dispose of them if we don't want them?

Last edited:
I'm making my own masks and will be selling them at the price of £4.99

It will be Holloway's face with 'not really that bad in the grand scheme of things' written on his forhead.

Available at the bottom of the stairs in SK3.

Sorted, see you there Ted.
And if you're still doing the strap-on Filbert fox ears, I'll take 2 of them as well when I see you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669