If you hate Holloway - read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, but I'm not paying a fiver you rip off merchant

£3.50 and that's my final offer

Take it or leave it

That's what I want to know, but he seems a bit cagey about the facts, I reckon it's some sort of con

The money this guy must be spending on getting plastic masks molded and then paying for the rights to use Ian Holloway's image will surely leave him well out of pocket.

Are you sure they won't cost anything LCFC94?

That's what I want to know, but he seems a bit cagey about the facts, I reckon it's some sort of con

You don't have to pay anything, the reason I posted this thread was to see how many people would wear 1, I'm not trying to get anyone to pay anything for them, me and my mates just thought it would be fun wearing them, but we want more people to wear them, so it looks better, so we thought we'd print some out and hand them out for free before the match, it's no con trust me!!!

Sorted, see you there Ted.
And if you're still doing the strap-on Filbert fox ears, I'll take 2 of them as well when I see you

Sorry they're my biggest seller Mackerel, they went ages ago.

I've still got loads of Peter Taylor masks will a cock drawn on the forehead in biro.

I've got some of Iwan Robert's original teeth i'm trying to shift as well.

Last edited:
I rather felt the blame should be spread more like this:
40% Mandaric
25% Allen
5% Megson
15% Holloway
15% other influences

Definitely think it's a lot more than 15% down to Holloway. Firstly no one was even considering relegation when he took over, we were something like 17th with a game in hand, and that was only in November. Some of Holloway's desicisions were outrageous, particuarly his substitutions, we always used to joke that he was going to bring on Henderson and play him up front. And let's not forget playing a complete rookie in Harry Worley in probably the biggest game in the club's history. :bang:

I don't care if people think it's mongieish to call him a twat, and I don't buy this crap that he was just trying his best, but fact was, quite simply he took our club to the lowest point in its entire history, while media whoring his West Country arse to the naive public with shitty one liners, and quirky references to having a sshag and terminator (AHAHAHA look at me, I'm just like ONE OF THE LADS!), turning him into some kind of cult hero. As far as I'm concerned, twat, end of.

Do we have to bring our own sellotape or are you supplying a staple gun?

Look I'm very interested in this

Will you do kiddies size ones so homer junior can wear one - and, if so, will these be cheaper than the adult version (say, £2 ?)

Thank you

You don't have to pay anything, the reason I posted this thread was to see how many people would wear 1, I'm not trying to get anyone to pay anything for them, me and my mates just thought it would be fun wearing them, but we want more people to wear them, so it looks better, so we thought we'd print some out and hand them out for free before the match, it's no con trust me!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before, your patter won't work on me.
It always starts off being 'free', before you know it they're passing boxes to you off the back of a lorry, then the old Bill turn up and I'm back doing a 3-5 stretch. No. Way. Never. Again.

Just be honest up front, how much are they?

It always starts off being 'free', before you know it they're passing boxes to you off the back of a lorry, then the old Bill turn up and I'm back doing a 3-5 stretch. No. Way. Never. Again.

Someone gave me a "Little Liar" poster outside the ground once. It was only when I read the small print I realised by taking it I'd agreed to buy a timeshare in Portugal.

They're FREE, with no add-ons or anything. Me and my mates are not doing this too make a profit, we're just handing them out to anyone that wants 1 before the game.

no one was even considering relegation when he took over

Really? Even after seeing Carl Cort play?

Some of Holloway's desicisions were outrageous, particuarly his substitutions

Agreed, he appeared to have no tactical knowledge whatsoever.

quite simply he took our club to the lowest point in its entire history

With enormous help from Milan and Mad Dog.

I'm not saying I'm his biggest fan, just that anyone who thinks he's entirely to blame for us going down obviously wasn't paying attention.

I suggest you save yourself a lot of money and effort. Just make one mask, wear it yourself so we all know who you are, and leaveit at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're FREE, with no add-ons or anything. Me and my mates are not doing this too make a profit, we're just handing them out to anyone that wants 1 before the game.

Sounds like this could start getting expensive, paying for a mask at £5 along with a proggie, pie, drink etc will come to 15 fecking quid!

Really? Even after seeing Carl Cort play?

Agreed, he appeared to have no tactical knowledge whatsoever.

With enormous help from Milan and Mad Dog.

I'm not saying I'm his biggest fan, just that anyone who thinks he's entirely to blame for us going down obviously wasn't paying attention.

I agree, but he was a lot more than 15% responsible, I'd say he was far more responsible than Allen for example, Ollie could've easily avoided relegation if he hadn't made such shocking decisions imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669