If you were God..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, God delusion is a form of mental illness so we need to be sensitive to that.
Exactly what I think. These people appear to me to live in a fantasy world. And one they're so passionate about some are prepared to kill and die for it.

Im not the most religious person but i do believe in God, i dont feel i should have to justify myself. I don't care if you do or don't believe in God it is just my belief.

You still haven't answered the question and nobody has asked you to justify yourself, it's up to you what you choose to believe in.

I'll help you out, is it the God in the Bible that you believe in?

I wish people would tell us what their ****ing beliefs are so we can all be a bit more careful what we say.

All we need is tolerance. I may not believe in a God or Gods but I would decry any system that did not allow others to believe in a God or Gods. :icon_wink

All we need is tolerance. I may not believe in a God or Gods but I would decry any system that did not allow others to believe in a God or Gods. :icon_wink

Quite right Steven, but it's the theists that are the most intolerant people on the planet.

Bloody hell all im trying to say is i believe in God and i believe he is a spirit. I would never kill anyone or anything for my religion. Infact i care that much about religion I never go in our temple upstairs, it attracts dust and at school i always used to skip mass.

if i were god i would just walk round in a top hat and monical looking smug.
If there is a god and i dont think there is he is a boring ****er.

Bloody hell all im trying to say is i believe in God and i believe he is a spirit. I would never kill anyone or anything for my religion. Infact i care that much about religion I never go in our temple upstairs, it attracts dust and at school i always used to skip mass.

Probably something in common with Macky. :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Relax jessel, it's up to you what you choose to believe, but you did come on to the thread wagging the finger at Steven for stating his beliefs so I'm just trying to nail down what it is that you believe.

So you've got a dusty temple upstairs & you skip Mass? That doesn't make any sense lad. :icon_lol:

Relax jessel, it's up to you what you choose to believe, but you did come on to the thread wagging the finger at Steven for stating his beliefs so I'm just trying to nail down what it is that you believe.

So you've got a dusty temple upstairs & you skip Mass? That doesn't make any sense lad. :icon_lol:

He went to a Catholic School. :102:

Probably something in common with Macky. :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :icon_wink

:icon_bigg
When I was in my teenage years, yes.

Before that I was a very good little brainwashed Catholic.

He is/parents are muslim (I'm guessing) but he went to a catholic school. My missus worked in a Catholic school and they took all sorts in, so long as you could pay. Even mud-bloods

He is/parents are muslim (I'm guessing) but he went to a catholic school. My missus worked in a Catholic school and they took all sorts in, so long as you could pay. Even mud-bloods

**** me, so there's a mosque upstairs as well? :icon_lol:

So if he is Muslim, then it sort of makes sense that he would skip mass....

I don't fecking know do I! Muslim, Sikh, Hindu, they're all the same anyway

*just to verify this is a joke and is not intended to offend, upset or otherwise piss of people.

No there is a temple. :icon_roll I am guessing he is Sikh or Hindu. :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673