I'm A Celebrity.....2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can say that about carly and martina but its all down to editing pure and simple, i quite like george though :)

I've only watched it the once so I wouldn't know about any of the others,the sight of Esther Rantzen in just ba towel might have put me off ever watching it again.That Kilroy is still one slimey bastard I see

All of them believe they are celebrities and the funny thing is the less of a 'celebrity' they are (WAG, copper and DVD), the more of a 'celebrity' they think they are.

I quite like Simon, Joe, Esther and George and I think Kilroy is good even if he is a twat.

All of them believe they are celebrities and the funny thing is the less of a 'celebrity' they are (WAG, copper and DVD), the more of a 'celebrity' they think they are.

I quite like Simon, Joe, Esther and George and I think Kilroy is good even if he is a twat.

id go along with that :)

I didn't think that David Van Dyke was that bad,

He's great entertainment but so cringeworthy I have to turn the channel over sometimes. His "Biff, baff, boff" song was class. Nearly as class as Simon's face when he sang it to him.

what?
cancelled because of football....again?

Nicola-McLean-and-Carly-Zucker-1108.jpg

practical looking top carly...

Why is she picking the other woman's nose ? was it a Bushtucker Trial ?

Last edited:
apparently both dvd and timmy were both sent in to wind the others up - makes a lot of sense but dvd is still a prick - end of.....sorry bell end

Yes........................ but to be honest, the longer his 'spat' with Nicola goes on the more I support him over her. I reckon she started well but is now coming across as a right little prat.

Yes........................ but to be honest, the longer his 'spat' with Nicola goes on the more I support him over her. I reckon she started well but is now coming across as a right little prat.

i agree

i thought martina or brian wouldve gone 1st

I think mud sticks and people remember what a Grade One arsehole Kilroy Silk has been in he past

The voting will be essentially 30 something women so it was no surprise to see Silksy go. Sergant Stabber will be next .

Joe Coles missus might look alright, but she seems bloody dull to me.

That said I'd like to see the ex piglet go next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669