I'm A Celebrity.....2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems ITV made all the 'celebs' agree to pay them 30% of future earnings. Can't see them not having a say in who goes personally.

I'm really warming to DvD. At first I thought he was just an arrogant smug prick but now I realise that he is an arrogant smug prick with a wicked sense of humour. The Melts of the jungle if you like.

Go David van Day!!!

Is this shit still on?

CityFox said:
Is this ace stuff still on?
yep!

jo cole's bird went out last night, only esther to look at now....

I'm really warming to DvD. At first I thought he was just an arrogant smug prick but now I realise that he is an arrogant smug prick with a wicked sense of humour.

Go David van Day!!!
DvD is a vile, vile person from what I've seen of him.
His attention seeking birthday antics were truly cringeworthy.

It's clear why him and Nicola clash, as they are carbon copies of each other!

you are joking arent you...

A slight tinge of sarcasm. I haven't been watching it religiously but from what I have seen he has been a right annoying shit.

They knew what they were doing when they put him in there. People let themselves get wound up.

Does anybody think that the fact that Brian Paddick got so high in the Police explains why the Police are so ****ing useless now.

Simon, Nicola and David out ASAP, please.

Agree about Simon, he's done nothing. Er, except hurt his neck. How can the most muscular bloke in there be such a wuss:102:

Nicola, prize twerp.

David is obnoxious but it's that obnoxiousness that will keep him in. People love how he winds the others up with his selfishness etc.

One of the most fascinating parts of this show is who by and how the participants (I hesitate to call them celebrities) are greeted when they walk away. Brian is obviously very much in love :056:

One of the most fascinating parts of this show is who by and how the participants (I hesitate to call them celebrities) are greeted when they walk away. Brian is obviously very much in love :056:

a fudge pushing ex copper, he should have gone days ago.

hurray! twat of the year gets voted off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670