I'm thinking of moving to America...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
2000 ft up on Aonach Mor with the cloud base below you,if its clear enough you can see right across to Ireland.Its each to their own I suppose though:102:

I agree, that sounds impressive but I havent seen it so I can't say. I think it's a pretty much accepted fact though that America has more natural landmarks than the UK. we however have a lot of history which the yanks dont so its swings and roundabouts really.

highland fox

I agree, that sounds impressive but I havent seen it so I can't say. I think it's a pretty much accepted fact though that America has more natural landmarks than the UK. we however have a lot of history which the yanks dont so its swings and roundabouts really.
Maybe because its a lot bigger:102:

M17TT C

I'd probably live in Canada over USA.

Talking to people who've been both places.

Canada is one of the nicest places I have been to. The people there are so relaxed and friendly, although the French Canadians are a bit up themselves! :icon_lol:

Dour

Do it.
The UK is getting worse, imigrants, violence, poor saleries, high costs and if you can live without english beer and football, get out while you are you enough to set your self up, because once you have kids it will be to difficult and those things that are crap will realy start to piss you off

GO

You think 'imigrants' are a problem so you suggest Beighton becomes one? :102:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Do it.
The UK is getting worse, imigrants, violence, poor saleries, high costs and if you can live without english beer and football, get out while you are you enough to set your self up, because once you have kids it will be to difficult and those things that are crap will realy start to piss you off

GO

... whilst, of course, there are no immigrants, no violence and no poverty in the USA. They've even got David Beckham now and you can import your favourite beer by the barrel-load. What is best though is that you poor spelling will hardly be noticed there.

EDIT: Bah! Why do I always come in late and day things that have already been said?

Last edited:

Matt_B

... whilst, of course, there are no immigrants, no violence and no poverty in the USA. They've even got David Beckham now and you can import your favourite beer by the barrel-load. What is best though is that you poor spelling will hardly be noticed there.

EDIT: Bah! Why do I always come in late and day things that have already been said?

Because you are old, and therefore slow :icon_wink

lazzer

The only thing wrong with the States is that its full of septic tanks.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669