Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the last twenty when Vardy came on. They were awful. had no idea what to do to unlock their defence, most of the time passing backwards. Simply no point in Vardy being on the pitch.

And as for Rooney sitting in front of the back four, the whole thing is a mystery.

That team would struggle in the prem but then again Malta would struggle in the 3rd Div.

Poor poor game and Vardy fit in well (with his present form).

Absolute utter shite - embarrassing stuff. The problem is the pundits and the players don't think it was that bad? Did Southgate pick the team? Why is Rooney playing in midfield, must be a massive luck in the teeth for the actual English midfielders.

Pathetic, leaderless, inept, indecisive, negative, uninspiring, pedestrian, shapeless fodder of the usual England order.

Once I saw Shrek was picked in that odd role I didn't bother watching. Same old shut was it?

Once I saw Shrek was picked in that odd role I didn't bother watching. Same old shut was it?
Yes, pathetic stuff but not just the team as usual.

Pundits trying to defend Rooney's inclusion in a defensive midfield role which he clearly isn't the person to play in that position.

Then describing his play and work rate as good and suggesting he is the best player in that role - hilarious and pathetic all rolled into one.

3 different managers for the last 3 games, same poor performance, why persist with players who can't hack it

3 different managers for the last 3 games, same poor performance, why persist with players who can't hack it

At some point companies will see little benefit from using England players to advertise their brand as they're such a laughing stock. Until this happens we'll just have the same old shite.

Yes, pathetic stuff but not just the team as usual.

Pundits trying to defend Rooney's inclusion in a defensive midfield role which he clearly isn't the person to play in that position.

Then describing his play and work rate as good and suggesting he is the best player in that role - hilarious and pathetic all rolled into one.

I find it all very odd.

Southgate should've changed it up completely.

Should've brought in Drinkwater, Noble, Puncheon, Albrighton....possibly even Simpson.

What a knob.

They are going to cruise this group. It's all going to depend on the Spurs lads learning their international trade in the hope that for the first time in 28 years an England team doesn't trip up against the first half-decent team they come up against in the finals. Rooney, and any Leicester involvement, is pretty much irrelevant in how this team goes forward, though Gray might emerge over the next year. Interesting.

How much weight is there behind this Rooney sponsorship conspiracy? I.e. Money talks and Nike want a return on there investment so Rooney must play?
There were strong rumours a few weeks ago that Rooney and Allardyce shared investments with other England players in hotels.

I see that the media are complaining about Rooney getting booed?

Seems justified to me. The England management need to know that we, the fans, don't want him in the team.

3 matches, 3 different managers, still playing.

I see that the media are complaining about Rooney getting booed?

Seems justified to me. The England management need to know that we, the fans, don't want him in the team.

3 matches, 3 different managers, still playing.

The same media who are critical of his inclusion perhaps? The fans were right to boo, not at him directly but due to his right to play no matter what.

The same media who are critical of his inclusion perhaps? The fans were right to boo, not at him directly but due to his right to play no matter what.

Yeah the irony of the media defending him is funniest of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669