Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinkwater must be glad to have missed these two and (naively I suggest this) puts him in a good position to finally get in the side for Scotland and the Spain friendly if he can have a good few matches.

I experimented with not paying any attention whatsoever to a competitive England match for first time ever last night.

Awoke to discover it was 0-0. I have no interest in who played, how they played or any such nonsense.

I feel much better as a result and heartily recommend it.

For me it´s uncomprehensible why England has so many problems to create chances.
Don´t think that the players are too bad so it has to be the system/tactic.
Ok Southgate won´t fix this problem in one week but someone with a plan has to turn up.
You Need someone who knows a lot aof tactic and have a plan, Klinsmann for sure isn´t such a guy so i don´t know where this rumors come from.

I experimented with not paying any attention whatsoever to a competitive England match for first time ever last night.

Awoke to discover it was 0-0. I have no interest in who played, how they played or any such nonsense.

I feel much better as a result and heartily recommend it.

Did the same and can also endorse.

I watched Scotland perform a comedy routine in Slovakia. I can highly recommend that. Not because I'm anti-Scottish or an England fan cos' I'm neither. It was just comical.

Thought there were some clear signs of progress, with lots obviously to do. Considering he's two matches in, I'm surprised with how comfortable I'd be with Southgate getting to the world cup
Jeez jb what progress did you see, all I saw was the same stuttering approach to the game, one pass forward, one sideways then one back, then stop, then repeat the process again. Pretty clueless really, and based on Hodgsons approach, you can't judge Sam's input and Southgate's just repeating the same old rubbish. We need someone with new ideas and not afraid to take the game to the opposition, who that might be I do not know, but I don't think Wenger would the right choice

I only watched it for Vardy.

Credit where it's due, Southgate has him in a much better seated position than the previous two. His posture is removing a lot of pressure from his hips and he appears to be able to maintain concentration for longer periods while watching the game - certainly more than I could tolerate.

Progress? Brilliant :044:

An utter turd of a performance by an utter turd of a team.

Same old, same old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570