Post Match Ipswich 1 Leicester 1

And how to beat a man
as in knock it 5m ahead and sprint past? the difference between them is that the current two use pace and skill to get past a defender.

They are a significant upgrade imo, the confirmation will come when we promote, I am assuming they stay of course.

as in knock it 5m ahead and sprint past? the difference between them is that the current two use pace and skill to get past a defender.

They are a significant upgrade imo, the confirmation will come when we promote, I am assuming they stay of course.
I don’t think we have enough proof that they are a “significant upgrade” playing in a division lower.

I suspect they will have some tougher times if/when we go up. Then we’ll see.

I don’t think we have enough proof that they are a “significant upgrade” playing in a division lower.

I suspect they will have some tougher times if/when we go up. Then we’ll see.
maybe, maybe not, but the point is, they don’t appear to be one trick ponies.

I wasnt being serious, HB couldn't beat an egg one on one.

With respect, Barnes has proven himself at a much higher level than either of the current wingers.
Of course he has. He's had some phenomenal games in the PL. Of course, he doesn't play for us now so he's completely shit and was never any good at beating anybody, ever.

maybe, maybe not, but the point is, they don’t appear to be one trick ponies.
Having one trick and being unstoppable at it is the benchmark of being a really excellent premier league player IMO.

No one could sprint and find gaps in the same way Vardy did

Trippier has the best free kicks of any right back

Berbatov scored ridiculous goals

Tim Cahill ghosted in.

Just a thought.

Of course he has. He's had some phenomenal games in the PL. Of course, he doesn't play for us now so he's completely shit and was never any good at beating anybody, ever.
Yea that's exactly what was said.

Have a ****ing day off

Having one trick and being unstoppable at it is the benchmark of being a really excellent premier league player IMO.

No one could sprint and find gaps in the same way Vardy did

Trippier has the best free kicks of any right back

Berbatov scored ridiculous goals

Tim Cahill ghosted in.

Just a thought.
How many of them were wingers?
You’re going back 20 + years as well, not a great success rate of one trick ponies . ( not that I think your selection were/are one trick ponies )

How many of them were wingers?
You’re going back 20 + years as well, not a great success rate of one trick ponies . ( not that I think your selection were/are one trick ponies )
Blimey I suppose I am going back 20 years. Point still stands though. You have to be “the best” at something to really make it.

Yeah, amazing. Apparently. :044:We'd have more posts and active members on this forum if you weren't on here acting as you do. Take a break son, just a suggestion.
There are some who would point that suggestion in a different direction.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463