Post Match Ipswich 1 Leicester 1

Yeah, amazing. Apparently. :044:We'd have more posts and active members on this forum if you weren't on here acting as you do. Take a break son, just a suggestion.
I’ve decided to adopt the same position on this as the club have on fans, id est: everyone get ****ed. Especially potential new members. **** off, new ****s.

I’ve decided to adopt the same position on this as the club have on fans, id est: everyone get ****ed. Especially potential new members. **** off, new ****s.
Agreed. New members ? Who ****ing needs them. This place is a home-away-from-home for miserable, angry men with axes to grind on many levels. One of the few places left where we can talk utter shite & not only get away with it but be encouraged.

It's an oasis of bliss. We can say things here that would get us bans & warnings on facebook or Elon Musk News X.

Or the internet equivalent of loud tutting at the very least.

The massive usage of the word '****' would be enough to get you into trouble most places in this over sanitised world. I wouldn't be surprised if some content on here would be eligible for a trigger warning in some places.

Let new members in & they'd probably be Gen Z non-binary ****ing vegans who buy ****ing half & half scarves & give each other fairtrade beard oil for xmas.

**** that.

There used to be women here remember ? We soon chased them off.

Bitter bastards only thanks.

Agreed. New members ? Who ****ing needs them. This place is a home-away-from-home for miserable, angry men with axes to grind on many levels. One of the few places left where we can talk utter shite & not only get away with it but be encouraged.

It's an oasis of bliss. We can say things here that would get us bans & warnings on facebook or Elon Musk News X.

Or the internet equivalent of loud tutting at the very least.

The massive usage of the word '****' would be enough to get you into trouble most places in this over sanitised world. I wouldn't be surprised if some content on here would be eligible for a trigger warning in some places.

Let new members in & they'd probably be Gen Z non-binary ****ing vegans who buy ****ing half & half scarves & give each other fairtrade beard oil for xmas.

**** that.

There used to be women here remember ? We soon chased them off.

Bitter bastards only thanks.
The first page of your Autobiography is coming along nicely.

No one watches GB News, do they?
I've met people who do.

They think Johnson got a raw deal & was sabotaged by " woke " Tories ( I kid you not )

Also, Farage should join the Tories & he'd be elected leader within months, resulting in a landslide election victory.

The EU is a greater threat to the UK than either China or Russia.

Trump is a victim of a deep state smear campaign led by a secret Marxist cabal within the Democratic party

Starmer is a communist.

All those are genuinely held opinions, not exaggerated for effect by me. It's pretty chilling really.

Oh & of course...that well known left wing elite that actually REALLY run everything ? Obviously they have complete control of the BBC.

Batshit doesn't begin to cover it.

I've met people who do.

They think Johnson got a raw deal & was sabotaged by " woke " Tories ( I kid you not )

Also, Farage should join the Tories & he'd be elected leader within months, resulting in a landslide election victory.

The EU is a greater threat to the UK than either China or Russia.

Trump is a victim of a deep state smear campaign led by a secret Marxist cabal within the Democratic party

Starmer is a communist.

All those are genuinely held opinions, not exaggerated for effect by me. It's pretty chilling really.

Oh & of course...that well known left wing elite that actually REALLY run everything ? Obviously they have complete control of the BBC.

Batshit doesn't begin to cover it.
Yeesh.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4585
5West Brom4573
6Norwich City4573
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4464