Kisnorbo
Johansson
Yeates
Jarrett
Johnson
Porter
Horsfield
Hume

Cheers Jeff, any news on the subs is Grombald been selected or are we going to sign a player on loan and never fecking use him. I think Jarratt will make a massive difference in the middle of the park.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
:026: Excellent, Alan Maybury starts again.

More fuel for my ego after predicting years ago that he was one of the worst players this club's ever had on it's books. Never doubt the Melton :icon_wink

SwedeFox

Same team as the Luton game, except for Jarrett, right?

Personally I hope Johnson can do another good game and proove his critics wrong.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Same team as the Luton game, except for Jarrett, right?

Personally I hope Johnson can do another good game and proove his critics wrong.
He can't have many critics for this level, he has been one of our best players this season. His biggest critic is the fool that doesn't seem to want play him very often

Profondo Rosso

Cheers Jeff, any news on the subs is Grombald been selected or are we going to sign a player on loan and never fecking use him. I think Jarratt will make a massive difference in the middle of the park.

Well, RK said he would so I'd imagine so, not seen the subs yet though

The Voice From Above

I agree on Jarrett. At last a midfielder who can get about the pitch and put his foot in.

Lako42

could someone not send me the link for commentary through pm because i havnt lost my foooking phone radio connector ;)

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
could someone not send me the link for commentary through pm because i havnt lost my foooking phone radio connector ;)
I thought I was the only one who listened via their phone

Lako42

not personally

Matt_B

:026: Excellent, Alan Maybury starts again.

More fuel for my ego after predicting years ago that he was one of the worst players this club's ever had on it's books. Never doubt the Melton :icon_wink

I have always said and agreed with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670