Ipswich Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Kelly does appear to be a clueless fukwit fuelled by ego and lack of footballing brain.

"If I don't like you, you're not playing with my ball"

So if a midfielder plays shite, gets tired or gets injured then we have feckin' Stearman to come on :icon_roll

Unbelievable - and how the feck does Maybury get another game, when we have two fit right backs sat on their feckin' thumbs doing nothing ?
It's beyond comprehension

Rob Kelly does appear to be a clueless fukwit fuelled by ego and lack of footballing brain.

"If I don't like you, you're not playing with my ball"

Unbelievable selection, 2 defenders on the bench, definately setting himself up to defend a point.

So if a midfielder plays shite, gets tired or gets injured then we have feckin' Stearman to come on :icon_roll

Unbelievable - and how the feck does Maybury get another game, when we have two fit right backs sat on their feckin' thumbs doing nothing ?
It's beyond comprehension
I think Flambards is a midfielder isn't he. But I'd still have Hughes, Weso or Caddy in above golden bollox

I thought he was a striker who RK sees as a winger. So he'll probably come on in central defence.

Or in goal

Either way I suspect he can't play centre midfield, which leaves us with stearman.

Pitiful

everyone is having ago but there could be a reasons why danny and jim have been left out. Fitness being one

Very true but no mention of any "he took a little knock in training" or "it's just a bit too soon to put him in" on any of the blurb on the official site or in The Mockery etc.

At this rate let's hope the loan signings are going to stay and AJ becomes Platini because if they don't we'll have a team who "need time to gel" the next time they actually get on the pitch together.

This guy does not know what he is doing....he'll put any combination together in the desperate search for a win !!!

(Watch them bury the Portman Road hoodoo now I've posted this)

He can't have many critics for this level, he has been one of our best players this season. His biggest critic is the fool that doesn't seem to want play him very often

You are talking about Johnson here or am I mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669