Ipswich Town - Championship - Saturday 10th February 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Not sure where Bocadillo is, so here are the details for the game:

Kick Off 3pm

Tickets

We have been allocated 1500 tickets for this match priced at £27 Adults, £18.50 Seniors(over 60's) and £10.50 Under 16's.

Tickets will go on sale as follows;

Monday 29th January - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 30th January - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 31st January - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 1st February - Members

Friday 2nd February - General Sale

Tickets will increase by £2 if purchsed on the day of the game.

Coaches

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 9.30am and is priced as follows;

Adult Season Ticket Holders £14.50, Concession Season Ticket Holders £12.50, Adults £15.50 and Concessions £13.50

Directions

A6 towards Kettering, and Join A14
Then A14 all the way!

124 Miles. Approx 2 ½ hours.

Watch out for the speed cameras!!

Parking

Very limited on street parking. Multi Storey car park right next to the station which is approximately a 7-8 minute walk from the ground. Otherwise city centre car parks are about a 10 minute walk away.

Trains

Not a very easy place to get to on the train. Savers are available at £44.20. There is a cheaper option if you can travel in a group of 3 or 4. For 3 it would cost £28.80 each and for 4 it would cost £25.30 each. You would have to buy cheap day returns Leicester-Cambridge and a saver return from Cambridge - Ipswich. There may be other ways of doing it cheaper.

For people travelling from London, there are some £6 singles available!!

Drinking

The Station Hotel opposite the Train Station is where I usually end up. Never had any problems in there, but is usually closed after the game. Once you leave the pub, turn right, walk over the bridge and the ground is straight in front of you.

Last edited:
I'm going dressed as a Hare Krishna this year

im going as jack the ripper

£27 pound for Ipswich!!! Unbelieveable.

And £1 more than Ipswich fans have to pay for their seats at the opposite end of the same stand - not only unbelievable, but also against League regulations.

Can we complain?

I've just been looking at Ipswich's Customer Charter - I don't know which dick-head was responsible for the font used therein. However, on Page 4 they say very clearly, "Admission prices for away supporters will be no higher than those charged for matchday tickets for home supporters in comparable areas".

Cobbold Stand Blocks A and B are exactly comparable to the blocks at the other end of the stand which are allocated to away supporters - and blocks A and B are £1 cheaper. They are therefore in breach of League Regulations and their own Customer Charter.

I feel a letter or two is necessary.

Well done FT :038:

Fan pressure works

"well done FT"??

They only said (in another thread) that they were "aware" - not that they had actually done anything about it. I do know however of several individual fans who did do something as soon as they were aware of it and by writing to the Club and to Ipswich Town, they have been rewarded by this change.

MF was being ironic :icon_roll
I wasn't, I was congratulating them prior to their post confirming they were the in fact driving force behind the decision.

I might not be around later tonight when they take credit for it, so I wanted to be the first to congraulate them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669