is it true...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

i have heard from 2 very reliable sources that two of our squad members may catch the other bus........if you want to know pm me ;)

drummindefender said:
i have heard from 2 very reliable sources that two of our squad members may catch the other bus........if you want to know pm me ;)

And this being on the wrong bus, does it affect their playing ability?

bocadillo said:

he never said it was a 'wrong' bus tbf boc....

bocadillo said:

Well I would have thought there ball control would be fantastic ! And they should be great at getting round the back of defenders and penetrating their rear guard. Also should be able to put in some fairly stiff tackles !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Well I would have thought there ball control would be fantastic ! And they should be great at getting round the back of defenders and penetrating their rear guard. Also should be able to put in some fairly stiff tackles !
:018:

That came out a bit naturally.....;)

fcukcov said:
he never said it was a 'wrong' bus tbf boc....

I think it was implied, but if it will make you happier I will amend my question:

And this being on the other bus, does it affect their playing ability? Or what other reason have you got for your homophobia?

I've got to say that I am a little surprised that this subject should even have been brought up in a city where tolerance of the ways of others is supposed to be a strong point.

But then there was the problem with Jordan Stewart, wasn't there? And those of out current crop of players who are vilified - do they have anything in common?

bocadillo said:
I think it was implied, but if it will make you happier I will amend my question:

And this being on the other bus, does it affect their playing ability? Or what other reason have you got for your homophobia?

I've got to say that I am a little surprised that this subject should even have been brought up in a city where tolerance of the ways of others is supposed to be a strong point.

But then there was the problem with Jordan Stewart, wasn't there? And those of out current crop of players who are vilified - do they have anything in common?

I am not homophobic, i like houses. No seriously, I am not homophobic and I dont think that a player being gay or bi or whatever affects thier playing ability in any way. It has been fairly common knowledge for some time now that a certain pompey player has been in a gay relationship and that has never adversly affected his performance and neither should it.

A persons sexuality certainly does not affect the way in which they are able to live or carry out their jobs. However people are suckers for a bit of gossip.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Good post, but unfortunate choice of phrase !
good point! no done it again now! Ill just shut up.

fcukcov said:
It has been fairly common knowledge for some time now that a certain pompey player has been in a gay relationship and that has never adversly affected his performance

I imagine it would have affected his performance when he's out on the pull. Imagine having to admit you play for Portsmouth?
He'd be better off pretending to be an acountant.

webmaster said:
I imagine it would have affected his performance when he's out on the pull. Imagine having to admit you play for Portsmouth?
He'd be better off pretending to be an acountant.

:018:

oh well....

Last edited:
Someone share the wealth??!!!?!

i am not homophobic boc i was just wondering if i was the only one who had never heard this before-if i was a homophobe surely i would of posted the names straight out and called for the players to be dropped and kicked out the club?

drummindefender said:
i am not homophobic boc i was just wondering if i was the only one who had never heard this before-if i was a homophobe surely i would of posted the names straight out and called for the players to be dropped and kicked out the club?

or DD if you sat on the other side of the church you would keep silent........:icon_razz

anyway they say 1 in 5 is a shirtlifter, in a squad of 20 thats 4..:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670