It's MIKE NEWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, no harm done. I hope the bastud gets really bad knob-rot that disolves his brain. :tongue:

EMC Fox said:
I'm only disappointed that I put all my vCash on it..

You're not the only one.

Chuck T Masala said:
Oh well, no harm done. I hope the bastud gets really bad knob-rot that disolves his brain. :tongue:

Thats what I like about You Chuck,you're not the type of man to hold a grudge..

Dunc said:
Is RN Fox going to let us know what the fecks happened?

What's happened is that Newell turned us down. That takes not one jot away from the gen that RN gave us.

bocadillo said:
What's happened is that Newell turned us down. That takes not one jot away from the gen that RN gave us.

Well, it does cause he said he would join. But whatever.....

ROB KELLY'S BARMY ARMY!

I was kinda hoping that we could now stick with Rob Kelly until the end of the season rather than bring someone else in. If we stay up this year we would be a more attractive proposition for any potential manager at the start of next season. You never know managers like Billy Davies may miss out on promotion through the play offs again and feel that a new club is right for them at the time. I'd wager Mike Newell thinks hes still got a shout at making the play offs with Luton this year and also doesnt want to risk joining us here and dropping a division which is fair play I guess. Who knows, Rob Kelly might catapult us up to mid table for the end of the season...

TornadoShaunUK said:
I was kinda hoping that we could now stick with Rob Kelly until the end of the season rather than bring someone else in. If we stay up this year we would be a more attractive proposition for any potential manager at the start of next season. You never know managers like Billy Davies may miss out on promotion through the play offs again and feel that a new club is right for them at the time. I'd wager Mike Newell thinks hes still got a shout at making the play offs with Luton this year and also doesnt want to risk joining us here and dropping a division which is fair play I guess. Who knows, Rob Kelly might catapult us up to mid table for the end of the season...

I must admit, I agree with all of that TornadoShaunUK. All except your love of Bon Jovi :018:

To be honest, if the guy doesnt want to come then he doesnt have to, that is his perogative, however you have to question his motives, why attend the second interview, anyway if he wasnt fully committed to Leicester City then IMO we have lost nothing.

What we have to do as a club is stick together and through this adversity come back a stronger club, a club that each of these manager's will regret not joining for the rest of their lives.

Now is the time to appoint Rob Kelly until the end of the season. End the speculation and concentrate on the important task of preventing relegation. So we now need an experienced hand to come in and assist Kelly and Stowell, my choice Brian Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669