It's MIKE NEWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Sharapova said:
Oh sod it, just stick with RK until the end of the season. If he does well, then who knows. I don't want anyone in who's half- hearted about taking the job.

I agree.. if he wanted the job he'd have taken it by now...

Use the O'Neill formula (remember Ben Thatcher?), if he wants to come then great, if he drags his feet he can stick his head between his knees and kiss his barcelona.

EMC Fox said:
I don't think you can question RK's commitment

So if he wants it then why not come out and say 'I want it',maybe this way if he fecks it up he can then say 'never asked for it'.I'm not questioning his commitment just his passion for the Managers Job.

highland fox said:
So if he wants it then why not come out and say 'I want it',maybe this way if he fecks it up he can then say 'never asked for it'.I'm not questioning his commitment just his passion for the Managers knob.

Jesus HF, not now...

highland fox said:
So if he wants it then why not come out and say 'I want it',maybe this way if he fecks it up he can then say 'never asked for it'.I'm not questioning his commitment just his passion for the Managers Job.

He's concentrating on the Job he's been given... I suppose it would make the board's job harder if he made a fuss about the job. To be honest I'd rather he just got on with winning the next game. He's doing OK at it so far isn't he?

Sigh. I can't help feeling disappointed, that's nothing to the detriment of Kelly but a new manager is always more exciting and the rumours that he was coming here seemed to be growing. Personally I think both Cotterill and Newell will regret not coming here, but as others have said if they don't want the job then they can get lost. I wonder if we'll go to our third choice now or if we'll just say 'enough is enough' and appoint Kelly until the end of the season.

EMC Fox said:
He's concentrating on the Job he's been given... I suppose it would make the board's job harder if he made a fuss about the job. To be honest I'd rather he just got on with winning the next game. He's doing OK at it so far isn't he?

But we can't go from game to game ,sooner or later we need to do something long term and if thats RK then fine but I just wish he'd show a bit more ambition and say he wants it.We need a Manager now we can't dithering around for eternity.

Poisoned chalice I tell thee!

highland fox said:
What like Rob' the doors open for you' Kelly..:102:
He knew he wouldn't be front-runner for the job, so rather than get turned down straight away, he's ( hopefully ) letting the results do the work for him.

EMC Fox said:
confirmed on Luton's website now :(

Michael Newell - HAAHHAA! Yeah, nice one!

highland fox said:
He's busy in Woolies window at the moment...

haha, the lesson to all forum users is never trust anything anyone ever puts on these kinds of pages til its official.

I don't know but I'm not feeling the huge sense of disappointment that everyone else is apparently feeling. RK is doing a good job and as long as the players keep playing for him (and there is no reason why they shouldn't) til the end of the season we'll be ok.

ROB KELLY'S BLUE & WHITE ARMY!!!:038: :038: :038: :038:

Dunc said:
haha, the lesson to all forum users is never trust anything anyone ever puts on these kinds of pages til its official.

I don't know but I'm not feeling the huge sense of disappointment that everyone else is apparently feeling. RK is doing a good job and as long as the players keep playing for him (and there is no reason why they shouldn't) til the end of the season we'll be ok.

same here dunc well said :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670