It's time to turn on our owners

Yup - number 100 being bang on the money (for most of us, anyway) is what cuts really deep

I probably agree with over 90 of these and could add a lot more too. This club is a total disgrace.

#15. Not a problem. Albrighton isn’t good enough as he’s proving at West Brom

#22. Smithies or Jakupovic, who cares???

#32. That is an incredibly long run of games without a goal.

#33. That’s a fantastic record compared to Bertrand Traore. Be proud of yourself Jean-Philippe

#44. I think he’s same player in the same form he’s always been.

#50. And we accuse Forest of living in the past

#74. That might be the single hardest thing to take about relegation. Don; YOU DONT HAVE TO FORM ECERY SINGLE ****ING OPINION ON THE FORM OF A QUESTION, do you.

#77. I wish we had their manager

#86, #87, #88. Who cares

#93. Gary is a twat

#97. They have? Which ones?

How they've mismanaged us over the last couple of years is just incredible.

Every time I see Villa get another result with Emery makes me realise that was the move we missed. There were several times we could and should have sacked Rodgers and brought in Emery. We slept through them all and now a manager of that quality is miles away from us.

Fecking Dean Smith. Fecking relegation. You total prick Aiyawatt.

SABPL - WOTS IWSWHW

I wanted to point out how the likes of Whelan and Rudkin were so ignorant of obvious opportunities for so long.
In fairness, they may have been well aware but were giving Rodgers time to address things. We don't know what other factors may be part of that decision, most notably cost. That they called it wrong (very wrong as it transpires) doesn't necessarily make them ignorant. Hindsight is a wonderful thing innit?

For my own part, I suspect Top was perhaps a little too naive, trusting and inexperienced. Weren't there board members wanting to axe BR earlier in the season?

I won’t turn on them, but this is basically our board of directors for 18 months…

If we'd have turned on them when it was obvious what was happening, maybe, just maybe, the pathetic complacency would have stopped.

But our piss poor fans have to idolise KP no matter what. Well congratulations, you've cheered them as they self-destruct our club.

If Top still has the desire for it and wants to make a proper go at coming straight back up in a positive way that we can then build from, he needs to take a good hard look at himself, accept his role and mistakes in what's happened, and sack most of the idiots around him and get some football people in that actually know what they're doing.

Can we finally get rid of Rudkin as a start?

If Top still has the desire for it and wants to make a proper go at coming straight back up in a positive way that we can then build from, he needs to take a good hard look at himself, accept his role and mistakes in what's happened, and sack most of the idiots around him and get some football people in that actually know what they're doing.

Can we finally get rid of Rudkin as a start?

He doesn't. We're just an inconvenience he's inherited from his dad. Like an incontinent old collie or a classic Datsun gathering rust in a wooden garage somewhere.....He'll not want to get rid for sentimental reasons but he also can't be ****ed with the upkeep or care.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663